A selection of articles related to tutelary.
Original articles from our library related to the Tutelary. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Tutelary.
- Healing Routine: How to setup a Healing Ritual
- This is a suggested form for rituals for any healing spell: First of all, there some things which much be done before the ritual itself. You need to diagnose your patient so that you know exactly what kind of healing where in which person you want to...
Paganism & Wicca >> Spells
- (Sumerian) Tutelary Goddess of the city-state of Lagash, Shewas an oracular divinity with the power to interpret dreams and omens. She also held a position as protectress of the common-folk, related to which She was invoked as an overseer of fair and accurate...
Deities & Heros >> Mesopotamian
- (mother). Welsh, British, and Gaulish. Often conflated with the Roman Matrona, she is the Tutelary of the Marne in Gaul. In Britain, she appears as a washerwoman, and thus there would seem to be a connection with the the Morrigan....
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- (the Hateful. derived from a root meaning "Icy cold") A cthonian river spirit, tutelary to the underground River Styx, the touch of whose waters brought unconciousness (permanent in mortals, temporary to the Gods)....
Deities & Heros >> Greek
Tutelary is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tutelary books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- DCC Paper “The Tutelary Empire”
- “The tutelary Empire: State- and Nation-Building in the 19 th .
- Understanding Politics in Estonia: The limits of tutelary transition*
- tries,2 Estonia's tutelary transition has lasted far longer and been more durable. After explaining what is meant by the concept of tutelary transition,.
- Tutelary Goddess of Chauhan Dynasty
- the tutelary deity of his family. Sambalpur has a hoary past of Shakti worship. Great luminaries like Laxmikara and.
- Colonial Reception and Cultural Reproduction: Filipino Elites and
- tutelary colonial state which offered the Filipinos free elections, local office, and their own mundane, I track what Filipino elites did to and with the tutelary.
Suggested News Resources
- EUR 3.7 million allocated to encourage investment in companies in La Rioja
- The other axis is for the "entrepreneurial motivation", and includes a tutelary diagnostic programme and support for the incorporation of design, a programme of new information and communication technologies in SMEs.
- How will the military stage a coup?
- The Turkish military has alienated itself from the nation by institutionalizing military intervention in politics and establishing a tutelary regime.
- Capsule containing Pope John Paul II's blood heading to Mexico
- and might well serve for a modern representation; while Nabopolassar, father of Nebuchadnezzar the Great, says: "He (Marduk) sent a tutelary deity (cherub) of grace to go at my side; in everything that I did, he made my work to succeed.
- The Children of Edward Said
- Said's tutelary presence is still everywhere to be found, as we can see in the now-ubiquitous denigration of America, Israel and Zionism and the corresponding rehabilitation of the Arab/Muslim axis and of the Palestinians in particular.
Suggested Web Resources
- Tutelary - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Tutelary. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Jump to: navigation, search.
- Tutelary | Define Tutelary at Dictionary.com
- MORE. Synonyms. protective · guardian · MORE.
- Tutelary - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- Definition of TUTELARY. 1. : having the guardianship of a person or a thing <a tutelary goddess>.
Related searchescuboctahedron canonical coordinates
transcendental idealism schopenhauer
platonic love history
gondola lift hong kong
price discrimination dual pricing