A selection of articles related to twelve disciples.
Original articles from our library related to the Twelve Disciples. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Twelve Disciples.
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 After these things Jesus went over the sea of Galilee, which is the sea of Tiberias. 6:2 And a great multitude followed him, because they saw his miracles which he did on them that were diseased. 6:3 And Jesus went up into a mountain, and there...
New Testament >> John
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 26
- Chapter 26 26:1 And it came to pass, when Jesus had finished all these sayings, he said unto his disciples, 26:2 Ye know that after two days is the feast of the passover, and the Son of man is betrayed to be crucified. 26:3 Then assembled together the chief...
New Testament >> Matthew
- King James Bible: Revelation, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree. 7:2 And I saw another angel ascending from the...
New Testament >> Revelation
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 8
- Chapter 8 8:1 In those days the multitude being very great, and having nothing to eat, Jesus called his disciples unto him, and saith unto them, 8:2 I have compassion on the multitude, because they have now been with me three days, and have nothing to eat: 8:3...
New Testament >> Mark
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 9
- Chapter 9 9:1 Then he called his twelve disciples together, and gave them power and authority over all devils, and to cure diseases. 9:2 And he sent them to preach the kingdom of God, and to heal the sick. 9:3 And he said unto them, Take nothing for your...
New Testament >> Luke
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 And it came to pass on the day that Moses had fully set up the tabernacle, and had anointed it, and sanctified it, and all the instruments thereof, both the altar and all the vessels thereof, and had anointed them, and sanctified them; 7:2 That...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 14
- Chapter 14 14:1 After two days was the feast of the passover, and of unleavened bread: and the chief priests and the scribes sought how they might take him by craft, and put him to death. 14:2 But they said, Not on the feast day, lest there be an uproar of...
New Testament >> Mark
Twelve Disciples is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Twelve Disciples books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Author Claims 12 Apostles Were Made Up
- At least some of Jesus' 12 disciples by the names we know may have been made up, author Tom Bissell claims in his new book, Apostles: Travels Among the Tombs of the Twelve. "A couple of the names recorded in the New Testament are probably actual ...
- The puzzle of the cross: Why did Jesus go where he knew he'd die?
- On the way, he took the twelve disciples aside and said to them, “We are going up to Jerusalem, and the Son of Man will be delivered over to the chief priests and the teachers of the law.
- Stop Loafing: You May Have More Bread Than You Think. On Retreat With Pope Francis
- Transparency regarding the Church's assets, and the broader question of the fight against hunger and food waste, were two key points raised in this morning's meditation based on Jesus' question to the disciples: “How many loaves do you have?
- RICK BROWN: When there's more talk than walk
- Jesus had his Twelve. Paul had Timothy. Barnabas took John Mark when Paul wanted to give up on him.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Twelve Disciples Topics
Related searchesheadgear orthodontic
solar eclipse geometry of an eclipse
system shock weapons
religion and abortion christianity