A selection of articles related to twentieth.
Original articles from our library related to the Twentieth. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Twentieth.
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The Skeptical Witch
- The Choir finished the last notes of the worship service. I sit down in unison with 3000 other people preparing to hear the word of the Lord from Apostle Benjamin. The worship service does not touch me. The words of the Apostle are empty for me. My mind is in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Water Wisdon
- If you are lucky enough to live near mineral springs that naturally flow from the EarthMother's body, then you are lucky enough. If you do not live near mineral springs, locate some somewhere and make a pilgrimage there (weekly, monthly, annually, as often...
The Elements >> Water
- An Open Letter To The Pagan Community
- The following is an "Open Letter" to the Pagan Community from one of the nations "top" Buddhists (in a non-hierarchical way) and appeared in the Winter '93-'94 Green Egg. Since it's an "Open Letter" I doubt I'm stomping on anyone'...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- What day are you born on?
- The day of the month on which the you were born - regardless of which month or year it is - is a key numerological indicator, providing an excellent "thumbnail sketch" of standout traits. It strongly influences your Life Path and is helpful in...
Symbology >> Numerology
- The Case of Ted Owens (The PK Man)
- The principal concern of most readers will be whether the evidence in the Ted Owens case, as presented by Dr. Mishlove, is true beyond a reasonable doubt. Were this case the only case open to investigation it might well be considered beyond the pale of...
>> Psychic Abilities
Twentieth is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Twentieth books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Placebo tease twentieth anniversary tour
- Placebo have this morning (Friday 11th March) teased an upcoming tour to celebrate the twentieth anniversary of the band's debut album, 'Placebo'. According to a video they have posted on YouTube (below), the first shows will be announced on Monday, ...
- Why David Astor was one of the twentieth century's greatest – and bravest
- When I joined the Observer as a 23-year-old graduate reporter in 1968, it was seemingly staffed by ageing eccentrics of Dickensian proportions.
- Highest spike in Vic road deaths in 65yrs
- Twentieth motorcyclist dies on Vic roads - Yahoo7. Email · Facebook · Twitter · Pinterest · Tumblr. A senior cop has lashed inattentive drivers and riders as Victoria heads for the largest spike in its road toll in living memory.
- Twentieth time lucky?
- THE job of “returning happiness” to Thailand has put Prayuth Chan-ocha (pictured) in a foul mood.
- Twentieth motorcyclist dies on Vic roads - The West Australian
- A man died after his motorbike crashed head-on with a Ford ute on Frankston-Flinders Road, in Somerville, just after 8.30pm on Tuesday. The motorcyclist died at the scene and the driver of the Ford ute was taken to Frankston Hospital with minor injuries.
Related searcheshans litten
la dessalinienne creole lyrics
joint cartilaginous joints
reverend ralph abernathy