A selection of articles related to twin flame.
Original articles from our library related to the Twin Flame. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Twin Flame.
- Search for Wholeness: Male-Female Twin Souls
- "The worlds are just a playground of the you and I, the colorful mask of the two-in-one, I am in you like you are in me, oh love." Sri Aurobindo wrote these beautiful words, describing the twin soul relationship. Twin souls or twin flames are the...
Spirits >> The Soul
- Everyday Fire
- It is around us every day. We see it, touch it; we are sometimes burned by it. It is the warmth of a comfortable place to sit, and the roaring blaze that devastates an entire village. It burns within every beat of our heart. Fire. Fire is Change Fire is...
The Elements >> Fire
- Serveral Simple But Useful Meditations
- MEDITATIONS Before you start any kind of meditation, here are a few tips: Pick a place where you will not be disturbed. If you want, you may put on some relaxing music or nature sounds to keep you from possible distractions. Get into an upright position...
Mind >> Meditation
- The Candle Contest
- Once upon a time, four young witches visited an elder at her small house where they talked long into the night about many wondrous things. Finally it came time to sleep and the elder said, "I'm sorry friends... but there is only one spare bed, so the...
Poetry & Fable >> Fables
- You May Be Using Sunlight in Your Magic (And Not Even Know It!)
- A Circle is cast between the worlds. This space is filled by gentle candle light, and filled with the scent of fragrant herbs. Energy is raised, focused with purpose and then released with a sudden "whoosh." While there are many types of energy used...
Paganism & Wicca >> Spells
- Mabon, The Witch's Thanksgiving
- To Autumn O Autumn. Laden with fruit, and stained With the blood of the grape, pass not, but sit Beneath my shady roof, there thou may'st rest, And tune thy jolly voice to my fresh pipe; And all the daughters of the year shall dance, Sing now the lusty song...
Holidays >> Mabon
- A Ritual for Mabon
- As Mabon is a time of giving thanks there are several suggested rituals. The first involves those more fortunate helping out those less fortunate. This can involve helping out at a shelter, volunteering at a hospital or working for the Homes for Humanity...
Holidays >> Mabon
Twin Flame is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Twin Flame books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Bethlehem Catholic's Cole Karam proudly joins brother Luke on the PIAA 3A
- HERSHEY - Unlike his twin brother Luke, Bethlehem Catholic's Cole Karam will end his wrestling career Saturday, March 12, at the PIAA Class 3A championships. He'll do so with his first state medal. And unlike his brother, Cole Karam doesn't really care ...
- SPIN's 7 Favorite Songs of the Week: Lindstrøm, Xiu Xiu, and More
- In the same vein as other recent high-profile surprise album drops, flame-haired rapper (and Yeezy Season 3 model) Lil Yachty released his debut mixtape, Lil Boat The Mixtape, on SoundCloud yesterday. ...
- 'Baskets' Recap 1×07: Weird Place for a Nap
- Dale, with all his petty disdain and rage and materialism, is almost always loathsome; twin brothers Cody and Logan are dopey cartoon hipsters with no redeeming value beside that their mother (and apparently The Chemical Brothers) adores them. ...
- 5 Unexpected Facts You May Not Have Known About Barry Allen (The Flash)
- As the twin brother wasn't stillborn, he was given to another family, the Thawnes, whose child had died during birth. ... As a result, Malcolm learned how to con people using a blue flame, which his adopted family had learned much about.
- Twenty-three tunes to prepare you for this year's Freakin' Weekend
- In between, an impressive undercard of rockers like Ex-Cult, Twin Peaks and Two Inch Astronaut, representing cities from Memphis to Boston, will also appear. Let this Scene-curated playlist of killer tunes from Freakin' Weekend VII bands be your primer.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.