A selection of articles related to twin primes.
Original articles from our library related to the Twin Primes. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Twin Primes.
- Search for Wholeness: Male-Female Twin Souls
- "The worlds are just a playground of the you and I, the colorful mask of the two-in-one, I am in you like you are in me, oh love." Sri Aurobindo wrote these beautiful words, describing the twin soul relationship. Twin souls or twin flames are the...
Spirits >> The Soul
- Castor and Pollux
- We are now in the sign of Gemini. In that sign we can sometimes feel as if there are two completely different sides of the same person. But it's not always easy to get into contact with the other one. In the sign of Gemini there is a hidden challenge or whish...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Son of Njord, twin brother of Freya. "Frey" is a title simply meaning "Lord"; his original name was apparently some form of Yngvi/Ing. Together with Thor, Frey was one of the best-loved gods of the Viking Age. Frey was the main god of...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
- Origin of the Zodiac Signs
- Zodiac is that imaginary belt encircling the earth through which the sun, moon, and the planets pass during the year.
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Wolf?, Hound? Irish. A son of Ler, and twin brother of Fiachra. He, his twin, and two other siblings (Aedh and Finnguala) are transformed into swans who can speak and sing by a jealous and spiteful stepmother, Aife. They spend many centuries in this form, and...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Twin Primes is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Twin Primes books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Vikings have deals with offensive linemen Alex Boone, Mike Harris
- I feel I'm still in my prime, and I've got to prove myself more.” Boone has $10 million ... Lamur is hopeful the Vikings this year will give a tryout to his twin brother, linebacker Sammuel Lamur, who was in Tampa Bay's training camp last year.
- A raid on delta islands
- Jerry Brown's twin tunnel project that would divert Sacramento River water, run it under the delta and ship it south. By owning part of the route, the Met makes it easier to build the governor's $15.
- US: ISIS detainee has chemical weapons info
- Vice President Joe Biden has spoken to Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi twice in the last week, though White House readouts of the call did not mention the detainee.
- Movies: J.J. Abrams: A retrospective
- Sadly, this week's major release, “10 Cloverfield Drive,” screens for critics too late for Alive's deadline. I say “sadly” because of one of the names attached to it: J.J.