Two Faced God
A selection of articles related to two faced god.
Original articles from our library related to the Two Faced God. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Two Faced God.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. 1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and...
Old Testament >> Genesis
Two Faced God is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Two Faced God books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 7 Things That Happen When You Have An Interfaith Wedding
- Here you are, faced with the logistical puzzle of throwing a party for everyone you know and love. Sounds OK on the surface, but what happens when ...
- Finding freedom from fear
- I've found that shifting my focus from a materialistic view to a spiritual view helps me gain an understanding that God's presence is all-powerful, entirely good, and is reflected by His creation. This spiritual view brings ...
- Appreciating Mama Bear's protective spirit
- They say that bears really don't want to hurt people; that there are only two reasons they will maul you: Number one, don't leave your food out, any food at all, or they will tear apart your tent looking for it.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Two Faced God Topics
rulers of korea great king line
erwin schrdinger later years
meaning of dreams about potatoes