Two Faced God
A selection of articles related to two faced god.
Original articles from our library related to the Two Faced God. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Two Faced God.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. 1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and...
Old Testament >> Genesis
Two Faced God is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Two Faced God books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- TWO FACES: DEMYSTIFYING THE MORTGAGE ELECTRONIC
- the titan Saturn gave the two-faced god the power to see both the future and the past.
- God of Time. Two-faced Ikenga is the oldest concept of Ikenga in Igboland.
- A Two-Faced Market
- Janus, the two-faced Roman god of thresholds, new beginnings and changing circumstances, ruled over the start of 2009.
- UNIT 3
- and Conrad always wrote about sea journeys b. because of the Roman god. Jupiter the two faced god who looks in opposite directions, like Conrad's novels c .
- Janus brief 1
- The two-faced god. Introducing Janus. In this issue Page.
Suggested News Resources
- Shilly-shallying September
- Transition months like this act like the two-faced god, Janus - exuberant or gloomy by turns.
Suggested Web Resources
- Janus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Interpretations concerning the fundamental nature of the god either first coin of the libral series, bears his effigy on one face.
- Janus - Roman God Janus
- Janus is an ancient Roman, composite, obscure god who is associated with doorways, beginnings, and transitions.
- The Great Mistake of the Two-Faced God « Right End of the Telescope
- Jan 5, 2010 This is the month named for Janus—the two-faced god of Roman mythology who with one face looked back—and with the other, forward.
- Two Faced God - YouTube
- Feb 9, 2010 http://www.paganrod.com/ Janus, double faced Roman Pagan God.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.