A selection of articles related to twoedged sword.
Original articles from our library related to the Twoedged Sword. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Twoedged Sword.
- Lauràelle, the Ceremony & the Sword: An OBE Experience
- I have profoundly hesitated over the telling of this tale for many years. I have a lifetime of experiences like this to share, but some (like this one) may seem way over the top to some people, no matter how its written. This is simply because they lack any...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- The Ace of Swords: Seizing the Power of Discernment
- "For the word of God is quick and powerful and sharper than any two edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart." Hebrews 4:12 KJV I have...
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
- The Quest For Power
- Some think power is the ability to instigate change. Others view power as a mechanism of control. Whether it's control over circumstances or individuals, power is a precarious element, no less dangerous than a vial of nitroglycerine. Perhaps true power is...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 26
- Chapter 26 26:1 Ye shall make you no idols nor graven image, neither rear you up a standing image, neither shall ye set up any image of stone in your land, to bow down unto it: for I am the LORD your God. 26:2 Ye shall keep my sabbaths, and reverence my...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- On-Line Coven Initiation Ritual Log
- I wrote this as stress relief. A very heated argument was occurring in my "Pagan Realm e-group" , and I got tired of arguing and correcting people about what I really said and didn't say... Any way, this helped me to get my sense of humor back.. Oh,...
Paganism & Wicca >> Humor
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 26
- Chapter 26 26:1 And it came to pass, when Jesus had finished all these sayings, he said unto his disciples, 26:2 Ye know that after two days is the feast of the passover, and the Son of man is betrayed to be crucified. 26:3 Then assembled together the chief...
New Testament >> Matthew
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
Twoedged Sword is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Twoedged Sword books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Conversations with Michael Denton: Evo-Devo as a Two-Edged Sword for Darwinism
- "Evo-devo" sounds like it should be an early 1980s punk rock band. In fact, as Discovery Institute biologist Michael Denton explains, the field of evolutionary development biology, like the iconic Darwinian Tree of Life itself, cuts sword-like through ...
- New Survey Finds Cloud Security to be a Two Edged Sword
- Clutch found that cloud security could be a two edged sword. On one hand, 22% of businesses are moving to the cloud because they feel as if they can better secure their workloads.
- Being brutally honest can be a two-edged sword
- Who would have guessed that, at one point, Mariam and I were in danger of never speaking to each other again? That thought crosses my mind as she banters away with a fellow colleague at a reunion lunch. As if reading my mind, Eric asks, “So when was ...
- Empirical Video Exclusive: 'The Two-Edged Sword'
- Ahead of all of this the band have shared another exclusive video of another live performance of a new tune, 'The Two-Edged Sword', which is taken from Connection and filmed live at Foyles last year when the band premiered material from the album.
- The massive Takata airbag recall became a two-edged sword for Volkswagen
- DETROIT (AP) -- Volkswagen resisted U.S. government efforts to recall more cars and trucks to fix potentially deadly Takata air bags - telling safety regulators that a recall isn't necessary.