- Welfare reform: Merthyr Tydfil struggles but shows signs of life
- Its last mine closed more than 30 years ago but Merthyr Tydfil, in the valleys of south Wales, is still struggling to adapt to Britain's post-industrial economy.
- General Dynamics looking 'decades ahead' in Merthyr Tydfil
- It will employ 250 people at an old fork lift truck factory in Merthyr Tydfil, assembling and testing the new fleet of Ajax armoured vehicles for the Army. The company already has a factory in Oakdale, Caerphilly county, with 550 workers.
- Sandwell, Blaenau Gwent and Merthyr Tydfil are among the UK councils with the
- The councils with the most indebted residents in the UK are Sandwell in the West Midlands, Blaenau Gwent and Merthyr Tydfil, both in Wales, where the proportion was over 24 per cent compared to the UK average of over 16.1 per cent. The London boroughs ...
- Merthyr Tydfil is getting £1.2m of lottery money to help preserve part of the
- The transformation of Merthyr Tydfil is set to continue after it was awarded £1.2m by the Heritage Lottery Fund to help preserve its “unique character”.
- These Merthyr Tydfil pupils created artwork inspired by cancer research for a
- Pupils from Merthyr Tydfil played a part in the fight against cancer by unveiling their work inspired by research into the disease at a special event inside a hospital.
Tydfil is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tydfil books and related discussion.