- Merthyr tydfil definition, an administrative district in Mid Glamorgan, in S Wales. 61500; 43 sq. mi.
- Merthyr Tudful - Castell-Nedd - Abertawe Merthyr Tydfil - Neath
- Merthyr Tydfil - Neath - Swansea. Dydd Llun i Sadwrn. Monday to Saturday.
- ABERGAVENNY - CRICKHOWELL - BRECON - MERTHYR TYDFIL
- ABERGAVENNY - CRICKHOWELL - BRECON - MERTHYR TYDFIL - CARDIFF. X43.
- MERTHYR TYDFIL WALK
- Merthyr Tydfil is probably one of the best examples of this.
- David Hasselhoff and Hayley Roberts: The interview
- Hayley, who lives with her plasterer dad Steve, 57, and mum, Lynne, 53, in the village of Glynneath, near Merthyr Tydfil, has been plucked from Wales and nowadays flies all over the globe with her man.
- Man dies after fall from moving van
- The 38-year-old suffered head injuries after falling from the van on a road near Merthyr Tydfil, shortly before 1pm on Friday.
- Victim speaks of horror as paedophile serves just HALF his sentence
- He has served just two and a half years of a five-year sentence after being found guilty at Merthyr Tydfil Crown Court of two charges of sexual activity with a 15-year-old girl. “I'm only now starting to work out what happened,” Jackie added.
- Tribute to A465 collision victim
- The family of a 32-year-old man who died in a head-on collision on the A465 Heads of the Valleys road near Merthyr Tydfil have paid tribute.
- Break-in language activist jailed
- Jaime Bevan, 35, of Merthyr Tydfil, was originally given a community order for burglary and wilful damage at Cardiff North MP Jonathan Evans's office. But Bevan refused to wear a tracking tag and comply with a 28-day curfew.
- Merthyr Tydfil - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Merthyr Tydfil is a town in Wales, with a population of about 30000.
- Merthyr Tydfil
- In 1750 Merthyr Tydfil was a quiet village surrounded by green fields.
- Merthyr Tydfil County Borough Council - Home Page
- Information on policies, services as well as details on the councillors and wards.
- Saint Tydfil the Martyr
- Tydfil gave her name to the largest town in south Wales, outside of Cardiff: Merthyr Tydfil. Which is Welsh for Tydfil the Martyr.
Tydfil is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tydfil books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesscrum management simplified scrum
lawrence block books for writers
vor v zakone
1666 census of new france
sir apirana ngata