Tyntesfield The Gibbs Family
A selection of articles related to tyntesfield the gibbs family.
Original articles from our library related to the Tyntesfield The Gibbs Family. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Tyntesfield The Gibbs Family.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Tyntesfield The Gibbs Family is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tyntesfield The Gibbs Family books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Letter found in secret compartment at Tyntesfield House
- Signed by six Gibbs family members and put in a cupboard, it reads: "The Gibbs family leaves this as a memento of 160 years spent happily at Tyntesfield." It will now be added to the catalogue of some 50,000 items from the estate.
- Tyntesfield's turning back the clock for a very Victorian Christmas
- The glorious neo-gothic fantasy that is National Trust-owned Tyntesfield, near Bristol, is inviting visitors to enjoy a very Victorian Christmas with its builder, William Gibbs, and family.
- Cricket games return to Tyntesfield for the first time in a century
- The players had been invited to play there after Tyntesfield owners the National Trust discovered archive photos dating back to the 1880s – which reveal cricket matches were once a common sight at the house. Nailsea's youth team ...
- Tyntesfield House's Victorian potions studied
- So far the project has discovered the Gibbs family who lived at Tyntesfield, near Bristol, used morphine and cocaine in many of their preparations to cure aches and pains.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.