Typesetting Letterpress Era
A selection of articles related to typesetting letterpress era.
Original articles from our library related to the Typesetting Letterpress Era. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Typesetting Letterpress Era.
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- The Legend of Stonehenge
- Stonehenge has fascinated thousands of people throughout the ages, even today people are still wondering about the origins of the mysterious Stonehenge. Today's scientists and historians are still unable to come to a solid theory of when, why, by whom, and...
Earth Mysteries >> Mystic Places
- The Ancient Goddess Barbi: Historical Views from the Year 5000
- (Author's Note: Read this only if you consider laughter a sincere form of worship!) In the year 5000, historians will seek to patch together traces of the past, to discover what life was like in today's current era. Here's one humorous view of what they might...
Paganism & Wicca >> Humor
- Polyamory: Loving Unlimited
- Unconditional loving, loving "without limits and without restrictions" in all areas and in all interactions, is one of the basic aims and guiding principles of the Aluna network of communities for the New- Partnership Era to come. Let's get really...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Historical Christian Jewelry
- The art of jewelry making evolved though the centuries. In a sense, jewelry is any ornamentation or adornment on the body. Jewelry has been used not only for aesthetic reasons but also as an indication of a person’s status in life.
>> Body Mysteries
Typesetting Letterpress Era is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Typesetting Letterpress Era books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Designer Revives the Letterpress Through the iPad
- Mar 9, 2011 not long ago that the letterpress—a tray of presses at the end of an era,” he said. The iPad .
- The Printed word; from movable type to the microchip; The UNESCO
- Metal typesetting and letterpress printing processes have virtually disappeared within a short period.
- Electronic publishing and computer science
- Historical parallels between computers and typesetters. Era. Computers.
Suggested Web Resources
- Typesetting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- During the letterpress era, moveable type was composed by hand for each page.
- Letterpress printing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Hot metal typesetting, 1886 .