Typewriter Computer Jargon
A selection of articles related to typewriter computer jargon.
Original articles from our library related to the Typewriter Computer Jargon. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Typewriter Computer Jargon.
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Hawke, Elen: British Author
- Elen Hawke is an author, artist and British witch from Oxford, England with many years experience both living and teaching the Craft. She is a Craft elder, a Wiccan initiate, and a professional astrologer and tarot reader, as well as being a working...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Confessions of a TNT Reiki Master
- Last October I began to take Reiki classes. It came on the heels of an energy healing class I had taken that summer at the request of my friend Henry. At the time I had no intention on becoming a healer. Henry, my best friend and soul brother, lives along...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
- Software of the Mind #2: Adopting Natural Software
- Connection with Nature faded away as humanity removed itself physically and mentally from natural living. Thought replaced direct knowledge, (intuition) and ego replaced the mode of the natural mind. This is becoming increasingly the case not only at the...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
- On-Line Coven Initiation Ritual Log
- I wrote this as stress relief. A very heated argument was occurring in my "Pagan Realm e-group" , and I got tired of arguing and correcting people about what I really said and didn't say... Any way, this helped me to get my sense of humor back.. Oh,...
Paganism & Wicca >> Humor
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
Typewriter Computer Jargon is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Typewriter Computer Jargon books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Geek of the Week: Former Microsoft technical writer William Vaughn makes his
- The ability to express themselves in words, coupled with the ability to translate complex technical (jargon) concepts into terms ordinary mortals (at least competent developers) can understand.
- An Ode to William Zinsser's 'On Writing Well'
- “Computers have replaced the typewriter, the delete key has replaced the wastebasket, and various other keys insert, move and rearrange whole chunks of text,” Zinsser wrote. “But nothing has replaced the writer.
- Notable & Quotable: Oh, the Humanities
- I suppose I'm very old-fashioned in believing that clear writing is the result of clear thought and that the use of jargon is sometimes the lazy way to avoid hard thinking.
- Can jobs still provide a pathway to the American dream?
- People still worked on typewriters or assembly lines. The telephone, installed by Ma Bell with a wire into the wall, was a ... Jargon such as “teams” adds to a sense of egalitarianism, very different from the military-style hierarchy of old.