- All 7 Star Wars film openings, ranked
- You know something bad is going to happen even before Captain Typho states, “I guess I was wrong.
- Star Wars' Harrison Ford confirms Blade Runner 2 WILL happen in the new year
- Ford was on had to field questions from fans during a Q&A with Kiwi actor Jay Laga'aia - Captain Typho in Star Wars Episodes II and III - on the Opera House forecourt.
- The Star Wars prequels don't deserve your hatred
- I don't watch Star Wars movies for the music of human speech; I watch them to marvel at crazy water-planets, laugh at R2-D2's antics, and wonder what Captain Typho does in his downtime.
- How cast of each 'Star Wars' movie got more diverse
- For all of the alien diversity of the Mos Eisley Cantina in the original "Star Wars" movie, the rest of the cast was about as varied as a row of Stormtroopers. In subsequent movies, some roles for women and racial minorities have been better than others.
- Star Wars: 8 actors who turned down roles in 'a galaxy far, far away' from
- Hayden Christensen eventually took the lead role, only to retire from Hollywood soon afterwards to live on a farm after feeling like a fraud “riding a wave”.
Typho is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Typho books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searcheskeloid treatments
god is dead music
yorkshire terrier famous yorkies
stone age stone age material culture