- All 7 Star Wars film openings, ranked
- You know something bad is going to happen even before Captain Typho states, “I guess I was wrong.
- Star Wars' Harrison Ford confirms Blade Runner 2 WILL happen in the new year
- Ford was on had to field questions from fans during a Q&A with Kiwi actor Jay Laga'aia - Captain Typho in Star Wars Episodes II and III - on the Opera House forecourt.
- The Star Wars prequels don't deserve your hatred
- I don't watch Star Wars movies for the music of human speech; I watch them to marvel at crazy water-planets, laugh at R2-D2's antics, and wonder what Captain Typho does in his downtime.
- How cast of each 'Star Wars' movie got more diverse
- For all of the alien diversity of the Mos Eisley Cantina in the original "Star Wars" movie, the rest of the cast was about as varied as a row of Stormtroopers. In subsequent movies, some roles for women and racial minorities have been better than others.
- Star Wars: 8 actors who turned down roles in 'a galaxy far, far away' from
- Hayden Christensen eventually took the lead role, only to retire from Hollywood soon afterwards to live on a farm after feeling like a fraud “riding a wave”.
Typho is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Typho books and related discussion.