A selection of articles related to typhoon nina.
Original articles from our library related to the Typhoon Nina. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Typhoon Nina.
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
Typhoon Nina is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Typhoon Nina books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Scholastic achievement, talent help teen shine
- Nina has raised more than $70,000 by organizing and performing at fundraisers for superstorm Sandy, typhoon Haiyan, Relay for Life, the Make-A-Wish Foundation and more. Last summer, as an extension of her platform, Nina traveled to Honduras with ...
- Ethiopia: El Niño - Good Boy or Bad?
- Likewise, sustained SOI values above 8 indicate the cold phase of the Southern Oscillation, dubbed La Niña. The 1982-83 and 1997-98 El Niño episodes were quite severe and had large adverse macroeconomic effects in many regions of ...
- Winter on a Slow Fizzle - Showery 50s Next Week - February: Earth's Warmest
- The Washington Post has a good overview, but it's worth remembering that every El Nino warm phase and La Nina cool phase is different. The weather never repeats, but ..... Photo credit above: "Houses destroyed by Typhoon Haiyan in 2013.
- Sloppy Mix Tuesday - One More Subzero Night - Minnesota's Winters Warming
- According to the U.S. Joint Typhoon Warning Center (JTWC), Winston made landfall along the north coast of Fiji's largest, most populous island, Viti Levu, Saturday evening, local time (Fiji is 17 hours ahead of U.