- National Hurricane Center tropical cyclone reports reference storm surge as water . This was first tested for Hurricane Rita in 2005. .
- Final Report
- Hurricane Rita Rapid Response – 1606 DR-TX. Page i . NOAA HURRICANE RITA WATER LEVEL STATION LOCATIONS* .................................
- Hurricane Katrina: Analysis of the Impact on the Insurance Industry
- Even with advance warning, we may not be fully prepared, as both Hurricane Katrina and Hurricane Rita showed.
- ACCIDENT INVESTIGATION REPORT
- Jul 28, 2010 In preparation for Hurricane Rita, the Typhoon TLP was evacuated on 09/20/ 2005. All operations were secured and all wells were shut-in.
- Phillipines Typhoon History
- Only one other made the top ten, the 1958 typhoon Rita, the only one from the relatively cool fifties and sixties or the twenty year period 1952-1972.
- 1978 Pacific typhoon season - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Rita became a typhoon late on October 19.
- 1958 Pacific typhoon season - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Category 1 typhoon (SSHS). Counterclockwise vortex.
- Typhoon capsized by Rita - Upstream Online
- Sep 28, 2005 Typhoon capsized by Rita. Chevron's Typhoon mini-TLP is floating upside down in the Gulf of Mexico following Hurricane Rita.
- 1975 Pacific typhoon season - WikiPilipinas: The Hip 'n Free
- Rita then made landfall on Shikoku as a moderately strong Category 1 typhoon.
Typhoon Rita is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Typhoon Rita books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Typhoon Rita Topics
regine velasquez voice
london borough of barnet demographics