A selection of articles related to typology theology.
Original articles from our library related to the Typology Theology. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Typology Theology.
- Ptah, Peteh, 'South of His Wall', 'The Ancient One', worshipped in Mennefer (Gr: Memphis) already in the early dynastic period, probably at first as the local patron of craftsmanship, his High Priest in Mennefer was titled 'Greatest of the controllers of...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- Divinity: Thought We are Many, Are We One?
- Dear Questioner, You asked if there was such a thing as Christian Wicca. The simple answer is, of course there is! The tradition of communing with all the lovely fellow spirits in this cosmos goes way back beyond apostolic times. Didn't the Magi (plural for...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Elhaz is the seventh Rune of the second aett (group of eight). Its name means "elk," in the European sense of the word. The European elk is essentially the same animal as the North American "moose." The North American elk (wapiti) is a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part II: The Old Kingdom
- II - The Old Kingdom ca 2686-2181 BC During the Old Kingdom the Egyptian society moved from tribal communities to a fully developed theocratic system, where the power of the king was absolute. The great pyramids of Dynasty 4 was made possible by technological...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Egyptian Temples, part VI: The House of Life
- Library - Archive 'The House of Life' could well be called a library. It was that part of the temple where all records and texts were kept and stored. These papyrii encompassed many different fields of learning as well as the accountings on the daily and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Jesus Christ! You’re acting like one of those Christians
- "He drew a circle that shut me out— Heretic, rebel, a thing to flout. But Love and I had the wit to win; We drew a circle that took him in!" – Edwin Markham The room was filled with Pagans, Witches and a few Asatru. The discussion had flowed from &qu...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
Typology Theology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Typology Theology books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- A Typology for Science and Religion
- Steve Bishop 'A typology for science and religion' Evangelical Quarterly 72:1 .
- A Survey of Current Theologies of Religion
- 2.3 The Threefold Typology and Uniqueness.
- The Asian Jesus
- The Asian Jesus / Michael Amaladoss. p. cm.
- TYPOLOGY AND THEOLOGY IN NORTHROP FRYE'S BIBLICAL
- Oxford University Press 2003; all rights reserved. TYPOLOGY AND THEOLOGY IN. NORTHROP FRYE'S BIBLICAL.
- Covenant Theology in Reformed Perspective
- theologians that the topic of Israel and the church is pursued here from the standpoint of biblical typology.
Suggested Web Resources
- Typology (theology) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Typology (Greek tupos, a.k.a.
- Typology (theology) - definition of Typology (theology) by the Free
- One that is foreshadowed by or identified with an earlier symbol or type, such as a figure in the New Testament who has a counterpart in the Old Testament. 2.
- Pauline Theology: Typology
- Nov 4, 2007 The NT's use of the OT is central to how early Christians did theology.
- Glossary of Greek and Latin Terms used in Theology
- Typology is thus the discourse of figures, and the true things they represent.