- TYPOLOGY AND PARTICIPATION: THE ARCHITECTURE OF ÁLVARO SIZA Kenneth Frampton
- AT THE AGE OF EIGHTY-TWO, the Portuguese architect Álvaro Siza is possibly the only modern master who, after having realized some four hundred works in a diverse range of scales and programs, remains as firmly committed as ever to the unfinished ...
- 10 Questions With... Silvio d'Ascia
- Having completed his Ph.D.
- Deep Ellum News
- Its approach aims to dissolve the current typology of single-story commercial into a neighborhood scale with an interior courtyard and public walkways. Reid Mulligan of Droese Raney views these elements as a means of “providing a new way to explore the ...
- Towards typologies of urban climate and global environmental change
- Such a typology would also need to systematically include a number of confounding factors (Georgescu et al 2015). For example, reflectivity increases would be compromised by seasonal sandstorms; reflectivity increases might also impact hydrological ...
Typology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Typology books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
biomolecule protein structure
welland canal facts and figures