Tyr The Tyr Rune
A selection of articles related to tyr the tyr rune.
Original articles from our library related to the Tyr The Tyr Rune. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Tyr The Tyr Rune.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Tyr The Tyr Rune is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tyr The Tyr Rune books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Tyr: The Maimed God
- Tyr is not defeated by his disability. Instead, like the star (Tir) that.
- RUNES AR, TYR, BAR
- darkness was upon the face of the deep. And (Rune IS) the Spirit of the Elohim moved (as TYR) upon the face of (BAR) the waters.
- TEUTONIC MAGIC
- Teutonic Magic is dedicated to the members of my first rune class, Erik ... may mean either “to the god harigast” or “Harigast and Teiwaz” (Odhinn and Tyr).
- Siegfried Adolf Kummer Rune=Magic Dedicated in Armanic Spirit to
- twisting, striving ever upward. Tyr, the Third, the threefold power. The spiral current, the cosmic rhythm; the arrow- and lance-head in the shape of the Tyr- Rune.
- X The Boneyard X Tyr Tower Gate Rune Top Tyr Plateau Jacobs
- Rune Top. Tyr Plateau. Jacobs Perch.
Suggested Web Resources
- Týr - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The t-rune ᛏ is named after Tyr, and was identified with this god; the reconstructed Proto-Germanic name is *Tîwaz.
- Tiwaz rune - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Rune poem, English translation, Notes.
- The God Tyr - Norse Deity
- The T-rune embodies the force ruled by the god Tyr.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.