A selection of articles related to tyrrell racing.
Original articles from our library related to the Tyrrell Racing. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Tyrrell Racing.
- Miscellaneous Astral Case Histories
- Waking Paralysis Related Case Histories: #1: Ms. E: Ms. E. I had another spontaneous, unwanted, OBE a few days ago. I was sitting in for a Maths lecture to take a nap (I don't take Mathematics) and was feeling very cold, rather hungry and miserable as I...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Lughnasadh (pronounced Loo-nas-ah), August 1st, is the first harvest festival in the Celtic and Neo-Pagan Year. Like all Celtic Fire Festivals, it begins on the eve of the actual day. Although it later became known as Christian Lammas, it still survives in...
Holidays >> Lammas
Tyrrell Racing is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tyrrell Racing books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- To see a list of former mechanics already registered with us click here
- Mar 24, 2014 McLaren, Williams, Graham Hill Racing, Tyrrell, Brabham,Wolf,Larrouse. MR1132 Michael. Bowron.
- Download our company brochure - Engine Developments Ltd
- An industry leader in the design and manufacture of motor racing engines, Engine Developments Ltd ... the Yamaha F1 engines used successfully by the Tyrrell.
- Joseph Tyrrell
- May 11, 2015 Joseph Tyrrell, Regional Vice President, Government Relations ... 200,000 sq. ft.
- 139 - Formula Junior Historic Racing Association
- Sep 18, 2007 In addition, there will be a full FIA Lurani Trophy Race programme, ...... The FJ race records show the entrant as "K.Tyrrell", throughout 1960.
- Technological Discontinuities and Competitive Advantage - Core
- A Historical Perspective on Formula 1 Motor Racing 1950 - 2006. *. Mark Jenkins .
Suggested News Resources
- Monday Racing Roundup: motorsport-related info and issues
- He finished second to Jimmie Johnson in Sunday's Sprint Cup race at Atlanta (beating Kyle Busch by about an inch) and when he was interviewed by Jamie Little shortly afterward, I couldn't understand a word he said. It didn't used to be that way.
- 5 F1 Innovations That Never Caught On
- When you think of F1 in the 1970s you think of dangerous circuits, brave drivers and innovative cars. Rules were relaxed, allowing engineers to push boundaries and develop ingenious solutions, and nowhere was this more evident than in airbox design.
- Branstad announces appointees to Iowa's boards, commissions
- Racing and Gaming Commission. Richard Arnold, Russell. Real Estate Appraiser Examining Board.
- Racing Roundup: Hey, it was Aldo Andretti's birthday too
- Suddenly, Ronnie Peterson in the Tyrrell, who obviously had missed the pit-lane entrance, came barreling off the track at Corner 10 and tried to squeeze (and when I saw squeeze, I mean squeeze) past Mario's Lotus just before the pits. They both hit the ...
- UPDATED: Predicted NRL RD1 teams
- Dean Whare (calf) is racing the clock for round one, with Waqa Blake the potential replacement. Reagan Campbell-Gillard (shoulder) missed the trials, but is set to play round one. New coach Anthony ...
Suggested Web Resources
- Tyrrell Racing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Tyrrell Racing Organisation was an auto racing team and Formula One constructor founded by Ken Tyrrell which started racing in 1958 and started building ...
- Tyrrell P34 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- . Ken Tyrrell inspecting the P34. The Tyrrell P34 being driven by Jody Scheckter at the 1976 German Grand Prix.
- The 5 most amazing Tyrrell race cars - Road & Track
- May 2, 2014 To be perfectly frank, calling the late Ken Tyrrell a man of great vision would be a bit of an overstatement. Personally, I think "singular vision" ...
- TeamTyrrell.com -- The Official Web Site of the Tyrrell Racing
- The Official Website of the Team Tyrrell and the Tyrrell Racing Organization, 1971 World Formula One Constructor's Champions.
- Well That Didn't Work: The Crazy Plan to Bring 6-Wheeled Cars to
- Dec 17, 2014 It was a strange idea, but Elf Tyrrell Racing was willing to try it. The team's great success in the early 70s, with Sir Jackie Stewart at the wheel, ...
Tyrrell Racing Topics
crystal ball history
state roads in florida toll roads