A selection of articles related to tyrrhenian sea.
Original articles from our library related to the Tyrrhenian Sea. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Tyrrhenian Sea.
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 14
- Chapter 14 14:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 14:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, that they turn and encamp before Pihahiroth, between Migdol and the sea, over against Baalzephon: before it shall ye encamp by the sea. 14:3 For Pharaoh will say of...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 15
- Chapter 15 15:1 Then sang Moses and the children of Israel this song unto the LORD, and spake, saying, I will sing unto the LORD, for he hath triumphed gloriously: the horse and his rider hath he thrown into the sea. 15:2 The LORD is my strength and song, and...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 After these things Jesus went over the sea of Galilee, which is the sea of Tiberias. 6:2 And a great multitude followed him, because they saw his miracles which he did on them that were diseased. 6:3 And Jesus went up into a mountain, and there...
New Testament >> John
- There are fragments of the 'Atlantis' legend in almost every culture around the world. This suggests, but does not prove, that the legend is based on a very ancient truth that was known by the forebears of each of these cultures. Our main source of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 34
- Chapter 34 34:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 34:2 Command the children of Israel, and say unto them, When ye come into the land of Canaan; (this is the land that shall fall unto you for an inheritance, even the land of Canaan with the coasts thereof:...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Tyrrhenian Sea is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tyrrhenian Sea books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Orica-GreenEdge going into Tirreno-Adriatico with options
- The 2016 Tirreno-Adriatico route covers a total of 1,020km over seven stages from the Tyrrhenian Sea on the West coast across to the Adriatic on the East. Now in its 51st edition, the race has become a staple early season test for teams with Grand Tour ...
- Royal Navy ship HMS Enterprise rescues 100 migrants from the Mediterranean
- A Royal Navy ship has plucked scores of migrants from the Mediterranean as they tried to reach Italy from north Africa. Survey vessel HMS Enterprise rescued 100 people from the Tyrrhenian Sea, Defence Secretary Michael Fallon revealed. Enterprise was ...
- UK deploys troops between Greece and Turkey to tackle the migrant crisis
- Addressing the route from Libya to Italy, Mr Fallon told MPs: 'HMS Enterprise is still on station in the Tyrrhenian Sea and indeed just yesterday rescued around 100 people.
- EU referendum: Britain at risk of 'enormous and spectacular' attacks by Isil
- Addressing the route from Libya to Italy, Mr Fallon told MPs: "HMS Enterprise is still on station in the Tyrrhenian Sea and indeed just yesterday rescued around 100 people.