- Dëvar Torah – Parashath Yithro (Exodus XVIII,1-XX,23)
- In the examples of a gér tzedeq (“convert to Judaism”) or a ba'al tëshuva (“penitent”), there is a halachic prohibition against rubbing his nose in that past, the prohibition of ona'ath dëvarim (“oppression with words;” cf.
- Terror Attack Near Givat Ze'ev [video]
- He was stabbed multiple times and was transported to Sharei Tzedeq hospital. He was rushed to the operating room, and is not yet stable. The victim, a father of 4, was waiting for his wife at the time, and she witnessed the attack on her husband.
- Palestinian Woman Detonates Explosives in Car Near Jerusalem
- The woman, 31, from Jericho, was seriously injured in the explosion at a checkpoint near the West Bank city of Maale Adumim on Sunday morning. She was taken to Jerusalem's Hadassah Hospital in Ein Kerem for treatment. An Israeli policeman also was ...
- Let's All Be Traitors
- To build a better world – and follow the Biblical command to pursue justice (tzedeq tzedeq tirdof) – we need to be able to say when a dogma is wrong, when a principle is terrible, or when our community is literally bankrolling dispossession.
Tzedeq is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tzedeq books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesbayonet design
estrus cycle proestrus
dane cook the super finger
lower manhattan historic sites
zigbee training courses