- “A person's a person: Supporting all, no matter how small.”
- After all, all persons no matter how small are in God's image. B'Tzelem Elohim is central to the Statement of Principles for Reform Judaism, adopted at the 1999 Pittsburgh Convention, Central Conference of American Rabbis.
- Nurturing Art: The Sacred Work of Creativity (Parshat Tetzaveh Exodus 27:20-30:10)
- As soon as human beings are created, we are described as being made "b'tzelem elohim," in the image of the Divine. Just as God is creator, we too possess the sacred capacity for creativity.
- Vayakhel: What Does It Mean To Be Tzelem Elokim?
- The mishkan and Shabbat are juxtaposed in this week's parsha, which leads our Sages to connect the two in the labor we desist from on Shabbat. But what is the thematic, conceptual connection between the mishkan and Shabbat? In this exciting and daring ...
Tzelem is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tzelem books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesolfactory aromatherapy
coalgebra sweedler notation
sn1 reaction mechanism
carbon steel heat treatment
johor bahru demographics
drivers license india