Tzi The Iceman Curse
A selection of articles related to tzi the iceman curse.
Original articles from our library related to the Tzi The Iceman Curse. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Tzi The Iceman Curse.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Tzi The Iceman Curse is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tzi The Iceman Curse books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- New study on Otzi the Iceman reveals humanity's intimate affair with one microbe
- Otzi the Iceman, a famously well-preserved Copper Age man found in the Alps in 1991, has given researchers a lot of insight into how our ancestors lived. ...
- Oetzi the Iceman Has World's Oldest Tattoos
- Oetzi, the Tyrolean Iceman entombed beneath an alpine glacier some 5,300 years ago, is the oldest tattooed human, according to a new study. The mummy boasts tattoos grouped across 19 body parts. Earlier this year, Marco Samadelli and colleagues from ...
- Ötzi the Iceman cometh once again: A human dilemma in verse
- “Microbes that once troubled the stomach of a prehistoric hunter known as 'Ötzi the Iceman,' who died on an Alpine glacier 5,300 years ago, are offering researchers a rare insight into the early settlement of Europe.
- Photos: Ancient Greek Burials Reveal Fear of the Dead
- Caption: An example of a lead curse tablet found in Jerusalem. The 1,700-year-old tablet was found in the second-floor room of a Roman mansion, and describes how a woman named Kyrilla curses a man named lennys, likely over a legal case. (Photo credit: ...