- The Khazarian Connection
- Constantinople. International intrigue and intermarriage of the ruling family with a Khazar princess named Tzitzac made their influence, a.
- HARVARD UKRAINIAN STUDIES
- Sep 3, 1978 Tzitzak, baptized Irene, in 733; their son became Emperor Leo IV the. Khazar 775 -780.
- İstanbul Yedi Tepe değil artık
- Leo, oğlu V. Konstantin'i Hazar Kağanı Bihar'ın (sonradan İrene adıyla vaftiz edilecek) kızı olan Tzitzak "Çiçek" ile evlendirmiştir.' Bu evlilikten doğan Çiçek Hatun'un oğlu 'Leo Hazar' adı ile '25 Mart 775'te tahta çıkmış ' ve 780 yılına kadar da IV.
- Tzitzak - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Tzitzak baptised Irene (Greek: Ειρήνη), was a Khazar princess, the daughter of khagan Bihar who became the first wife of Byzantine Emperor Constantine V (r.
- Constantine V
- In August 720 he was associated on the throne by his father, who had him marry Tzitzak, daughter of the Khazar khagan Bihar.
- Constantine 5 - LookLex Encyclopaedia
- 733: Is married Constantine to Tzitzak, daughter of the Khagan of the Khazars ( Crimea) as a way of securing an important alliance. Tzizak is renamed Irene.
Tzitzak is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tzitzak books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Related searcheshistory of malta british rule
vega street fighter story
amantadine mechanism of its effects