A selection of articles related to tzompantli maya.
Original articles from our library related to the Tzompantli Maya. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Tzompantli Maya.
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- Reincarnation is in my opinion an overly simplified concept, designed to be easily understood and accepted by the general population. But the theory of reincarnation falls down sharply when closely examined. That is, if you understand how standard linear time...
Spirits >> Reincarnation
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
Tzompantli Maya is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Tzompantli Maya books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Aztec skull trophy rack discovered at Mexico City's Templo Mayor ruin site
- Racks known as “tzompantli” were where the Aztecs displayed the severed heads of sacrifice victims on wooden poles pushed through the sides of the skull. The poles were suspended horizontally on vertical posts. Eduardo Matos, an archaeologist at the ...
- Did Aztec rulers sacrifice their STAFF? Bones reveals victims may have served
- Racks known as 'tzompantli' were where the Aztecs displayed the severed heads of sacrifice victims on wooden poles pushed through the sides of the skull. The poles were suspended horizontally on vertical posts. Eduardo Matos, an archaeologist at the ...
- Tips for top sights to see in the Yucatan, Part 2
- The dominant building of this period is the 32 meter tall Castillo pyramid (or temple of Kukulcan, the supreme Mayan deity), the famous symbol of Mexico.
- Archaeological site in Mexico reveals sacrifice and cannibalization of Spanish
- They had 45 foot soldiers, 15 conquistadors and at least 350 Maya and other Indian allies of the Spaniards, including about 10 children, along with animals. ... In Aztec culture, skulls were often put on display on a skull rack (tzompantli).
Tzompantli Maya Topics
Related searcheshanuman chalisa download
islam in india
african religions animism
dream interpretation umbrella
election characteristics of elections