- UATH: Fighting Infant Mortality With Kangaroo Mother Care
- To address the high infant mortality rate among preterm babies in Nigeria, the University of Abuja Teaching Hospital (UATH) is using a combination of the Kangaroo mother care and the modern incubators to give life to new-borns. AGBO-PAUL AUGUSTINE ...
- Casualties Of Strike: UATH, Patients Cry Out For Help
- The famous University of Abuja Teaching Hospital (UATH) yet again is empty, devoid of the human traffic and the emergency cases it frequently receives. Footsteps of a nurse walking down the walkway could be heard over 100 metres away as she headed ...
- Check out the top 16 games involving SEC teams in September 2016
- Alabama fans are still celebrating another national championship after an incredible title bout with Clemson on Monday night in Arizona, but that doesn't mean it's too early to start thinking about the 2016 season.
- UniAbuja VC, UATH CMD Bag ANAN Awards
- GWAGWALADA (FCT) - The Vice-Chancellor, University of Abuja (UniAbuja), Prof. James Adelabu, has received the Selfless Leadership Award of the Association of National Accountants of Nigeria (ANAN). Reports say that Adelabu received the award at the ...
- SF Dance Film Festival Profiles Major Choreographers, Schoolyard Clapping Games
- Pina Bausch once famously said, “I loved to dance because I was scared to speak. When I was moving, I could feel.” The late German choreographer's words serve as the inspiration for Pas, one of the opening night films at this year's San Francisco Dance ...
Uath is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Uath books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchespersimmon species
music of hawaii jawaiian
writ indian law
alternation of generations