- Acronym Finder: Definition of UAV. What does UAV stand for?
- Unmanned Aircraft Systems Present & Future Capabilities
- Close-in reconnaissance. & situational awareness. “SUAS Family of Transformers”.
- Safety Considerations for Operation of UAVs in the NAS
- considerations for UAV operation in the NAS was performed. guidelines for two critical hazards in UAV operation: midair collision and ground impact.
- Turkey's need for Israel's UAVs may rehabilitate their relationship
- Ankara censures Israel for its attacks on Gaza, but does not hesitate to bomb the Kurdish PKK movement in much the same manner; perhaps some UAVs will help them warm up to Jerusalem.
- Hangar mishap delays airship test
- World Surveillance Group Inc. said minor damage to the envelope of the UAV was caused by unexpected strong wind gusts that hit the Argus One UAV broadside while the airship was being moved into its hangar.
- AeroVironment Introduces the Shrike VTOL Mini UAV
- "Our new Shrike VTOL UAS is designed to address the need for a small, light-weight hovering aircraft that delivers unique surveillance and intelligence capability not provided by current solutions" Tom Hering.
- Raytheon debuts ground control system for Scavenger UAV, gains ITAR approval
- In a Scavenger unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) mission scenario, the Raytheon control station demonstrated simultaneous control of multiple dissimilar vehicles, sensor command and control, and connectivity to external systems, among other capabilities.
- Israel Aerospace Industries unveils the 'Ghost' urban warfare UAV
- Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd has unveiled its new 'Ghost' unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) at the AUVSI Unmanned Systems North America conference in Washington DC.
- DIY Drones
- 17 hours ago The largest amateur Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) community on the web. Quadcopters, robot planes and more!
Uav is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Uav books and related discussion.