- Navy Wants to Shed RAQ Designation from Stingray Carrier UAV
- The Stingray UAV will be designated a multi-mission unmanned vehicle (MQ) rather than a reconnaissance and attack unmanned vehicle (RAQ), Navy officials confirmed to USNI News on Thursday. Now the service will work under U.S.
- Israel To Double Heron UAV Recon Squadron
- TEL AVIV — The Israel Air Force (IAF) plans to double its force of Heron TP UAVs by the end of 2016 along with the missions entrusted to the strategic, combat-capable system, according to the service's official Hebrew-language monthly magazine.
- UAE announced as first export customer for Hammerhead UAV
- Piaggio Aero has secured the first export order for its P.1HH Hammerhead unmanned air vehicle, following the United Arab Emirates' decision to acquire eight of the type.
- Compact Inmarsat Unit Extends UAV Performance
- As tactical UAVs deploy on broader missions, the integrity of their connection with satellite communications is vital for extended range and enhanced performance, including access to real-time situational data and video.
- UltiSat to provide Ku bandwidth for USPACOM's UAV
- US-based satellite communications service provider UltiSat has secured a COMSATCOM task order to supply Ku bandwidth for United States Pacific Command's (USPACOM) unmanned air vehicle (UAV) operations and training. Awarded by the US Defense ...
Uav is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Uav books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesfunction object functors in python
dream symbol being burned by fire
didymous judas thomas
fordham university trivia
sany main line