- Navy Wants to Shed RAQ Designation from Stingray Carrier UAV
- The Stingray UAV will be designated a multi-mission unmanned vehicle (MQ) rather than a reconnaissance and attack unmanned vehicle (RAQ), Navy officials confirmed to USNI News on Thursday. Now the service will work under U.S.
- Israel To Double Heron UAV Recon Squadron
- TEL AVIV — The Israel Air Force (IAF) plans to double its force of Heron TP UAVs by the end of 2016 along with the missions entrusted to the strategic, combat-capable system, according to the service's official Hebrew-language monthly magazine.
- UAE announced as first export customer for Hammerhead UAV
- Piaggio Aero has secured the first export order for its P.1HH Hammerhead unmanned air vehicle, following the United Arab Emirates' decision to acquire eight of the type.
- Compact Inmarsat Unit Extends UAV Performance
- As tactical UAVs deploy on broader missions, the integrity of their connection with satellite communications is vital for extended range and enhanced performance, including access to real-time situational data and video.
- UltiSat to provide Ku bandwidth for USPACOM's UAV
- US-based satellite communications service provider UltiSat has secured a COMSATCOM task order to supply Ku bandwidth for United States Pacific Command's (USPACOM) unmanned air vehicle (UAV) operations and training. Awarded by the US Defense ...
Uav is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Uav books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
geography of albania terrain
october other names
san fernando city pampanga barangays
bias statistics biased sample