A selection of articles related to ubik themes.
Original articles from our library related to the Ubik Themes. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ubik Themes.
- Archetypal Astrology
- Jungian Psychology | Archetypal Astrology | The Myths The Horoscope What is below is like what is above. And what is above is like what is below, so that the miracle of the One may be accomplished. -Tabula Smaragdina This is not an explanation of all the...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Moon Gardening
- There is nothing more beautiful at night than looking up at the Moon and looking down at its audience. A symphony of beautiful flowers that stand at attention, when the night comes upon us! Whether you would like an Herb Garden, a Medicine Wheel Garden, or...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- The Skeptical Witch
- The Choir finished the last notes of the worship service. I sit down in unison with 3000 other people preparing to hear the word of the Lord from Apostle Benjamin. The worship service does not touch me. The words of the Apostle are empty for me. My mind is in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Lynne, Carol
- Growing up surrounded by music, Carole Lynneâ€™s musical education has ranged from the informal training of her parents teaching her how to sing jazz to formal instruction at The Juilliard School of Music, University of Michigan Music School, and The American...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Mutual Psychic Augmentation (GM8)
- The science of physics is delving ever nearer to Cause in nature, and away from a fascination with the mechanics of effect. In a technical way, wisdom is thus being approached by the Western mind. Scientific statements are becoming more like those of the...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
Ubik Themes is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ubik Themes books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Some light reading for reading week
- This story was published in a selection of four stories (alongside Man in the High Castle, Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep, and Ubik). The stories share several themes and ideas which could only be conceived by a schizophrenic on speed in 1965.
- Sci-Fi Master Philip K. Dick Comes to TV
- In “Ubik” (1969), entropy is taking over and the stuff needed to keep the world from disintegrating comes in a spray can. In the future world of “A Scanner ... Mr.
- The 7 Best Philip K. Dick Stories That Haven't Been Turned Into Movies
- There are multiple varieties of paranoia on display here, as well as a compelling story that addresses one of Dick's preferred themes: What, exactly, makes us human?
- BET Founder Suggests Hollywood Studios Should Lose Money, Because Diversity
- Yesterday, we brought you hand-wringing from Hollywood over the lack of diversity in this year's nominations for the Academy Awards. Today, we bring you reaction from Black Entertainment Television founder Robert L. Johnson, care of Variety, who ...
- Reading List: My Favorite Audiobooks of 2015
- There are thrilling connections between stories, including themes of morality, the afterlife, guilt, and what we would do differently if we could see into the future or correct the mistakes of the past.
Ubik Themes Topics
Related searcheswuthering heights plot
tourism in france eastern france
notting hill film plot
examples of feudalism china