- 3.1 Videogame; 3.2 Attempts to produce a Ubik film; 3.
- What is it Like to Be a (Digital) Bat?
- Magazine, available at http://www.wired.com/gaming/gamingreviews/magazine/ 15-10/pl_games.
- BETWEEN WORLDS AND STORIES: SCIENCE FICTION AND
- exists between science fiction narrative and videogames which, in addition to helping understand ... “Instant Ubik has all the fresh flavor of just-brewed coffee.
- NO GUALE
- game-prototyping and the design of casual video-games.
- VIDEO-GAMES NOTE DAL PALCO FORMICHE GIGANTI MARCO
- VIDEOGAMES. P. 38.
- UBIK (video game)
- Ubik is a video game based on the successful and critically-acclaimed 1969 science-fiction novel of the same name by Philip K. Dick.
- Ubik - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Ubik is a 1969 science fiction novel by American writer Philip K. Dick.
- Ubik the Video Game - Travel to the moon station - cutscene
- Nov 27, 2006 Video for the Cryo's game Ubik. The storyline was inspired from the novel of the same name by Philip K. Dick.
- Ubik, Ubik PC - GameSpot.com
- Ubik for PC - GameSpot offers news, reviews, previews, cheats, and more. Ubik Quick Links. Summary | Answers | Forum.
Ubik Videogame is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ubik Videogame books and related discussion.