A selection of articles related to udana sutta.
Original articles from our library related to the Udana Sutta. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Udana Sutta.
- Starting with Jesus and the Christian Path...
- During the years of the historical Jesus' life, there are eight or nine years that his whereabouts are not accounted for. Meaning these are the 'lost' years. It was after returning that he truly began to teach his wisdom. Many scholars believe he was in India...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Udana Sutta is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Udana Sutta books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Welcome to the year of the Ox
- Buddha, 'an unaging, undying. If there were not this unborn, unaging, undying, there would be no escape from birth, aging and death.' Udana Sutta.
- Buddhist Wisdom
- Nor go about making a trade out of holiness. -Udana Sutta.
- The Mission Accomplished
- such as Anguttara Nikaya, Samyutta Nikaya, Udana etc, but it does mean that these works were the sources of the. Mahaparinibbana Sutta.
- Dharma Lists
- Four Foundations of Mindfulness (from the Satipatthana Sutta). 1. Mindfulness of the ..
Suggested Web Resources
- Udana Sutta: Exclamation
- How to cite this document (one suggested style): "Udana Sutta: Exclamation" (SN 22.55), translated from the Pali by Thanissaro Bhikkhu.
- Udana - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Udana (udāna) is a Buddhist scripture, part of the Pali Canon of Theravada Buddhism. It is included there in the Sutta Pitaka's Khuddaka Nikaya.
- Udana Sutta quotes
- Udana Sutta quotes,Udana, Sutta, author, authors, writer, writers, people, famous people.
- Udana Sutta Quotes
- Udana Sutta quotes and related quotes about Udana Sutta. New quotes on Udana Sutta, Udana Sutta sayings and topics related to Udana Sutta.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.