A selection of articles related to udana sutta.
Original articles from our library related to the Udana Sutta. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Udana Sutta.
- Starting with Jesus and the Christian Path...
- During the years of the historical Jesus' life, there are eight or nine years that his whereabouts are not accounted for. Meaning these are the 'lost' years. It was after returning that he truly began to teach his wisdom. Many scholars believe he was in India...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Udana Sutta is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Udana Sutta books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Influence and Originality in the Buddhist tradition
- It has become fashionable these days, in both academic and more popular writing, to describe recent developments in Buddhist thought and practice as being influenced by certain Western trends. The most common and broad trend applied is “Protestantism.
- The food of awakening
- A great deal of discussion has been given to the last meal the Buddha ate before he passed into final Nirvana. The Mahaparinibbana Sutta spacifically records that the blacksmith Cunda offered the Buddha a dish called sukaramaddava and that this was the ...
- Self-Discipline: Cornerstone of the Dhamma
- Another example of the Buddha's teaching in regards to message delivery comes from the Brahmanjala Sutta in the Digha Nikaya.
- Migrationsforscherin: "Müssen Achtsamkeit kultivieren"
- Katharina Kleinrath plädiert für eine ethischere Ausrichtung von Achtsamkeit. So könne sie zu einem wertschätzenderen Umgang führen. STANDARD: Achtsamkeit ist Modethema der Arbeitswelt – sie soll dort vor Stress schützen.
- The Concept of Timelessness in Buddhism
- Our life exists within the time frame of past, present and future. We were born years ago, live in the present and die at a future date. This is the concept we are adhered to.
dream dictionary oysters
dialysis initiation of dialysis