- It's Not What I Am Eating; It's What's Eating Me
- I hate that people like Njoki Chege think Fat Shaming is Ok and since fat people are not human and therefore have no feelings, it is acceptable for you take to the Saturday Nation Newspaper to tell them what you think of their bodies!
- Voices of Faith: How does your faith reflect the Golden Rule?
- SYED E. HASAN, chairman, Shawnee Mission Islamic Education Center: There are many verses in the Qur'an that deal with aspects of human behavior, including interpersonal dealings, and rights and responsibilities at both individual and societal levels.
- Obama on the Right Faith
- Buddhism, Udanavarga 5: 18: "Hurt not others in ways that you would find hurtful." African Traditional Religion, Rwanda, "What you do to others, these will give to you in return.
- Do Secular Family Values Even Exist?
- Confucianism: Do not do to others what you would not like yourself. Then there will be no resentment against you, either in the family or in the state. Analects 12:2.
- The Golden Rule to Becoming Better People Through Religious Practices
- (Udanavarga 5:18)” Here, the observance of the Golden Rule springs from the inner realization of one's commonality with fellow human beings — echoing the Muslim and Jewish view that humanity's common descent from Adam is the root of the ...
Udanavarga is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Udanavarga books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesthird geneva convention history