A selection of articles related to uddiyana bandha.
Original articles from our library related to the Uddiyana Bandha. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Uddiyana Bandha.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Uddiyana Bandha is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Uddiyana Bandha books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Yoga: Uddiyana Bandha or abdominal lock
- This practice is called uddiyana bandha because it's a physical lock that causes the diaphragm to rise towards the chest. The Sanskrit word 'uddiyana' means to rise or to fly upward. The Sanskrit word 'bandha' means to hold, tighten or lock.
- 5 Musts for a Toned Tummy
- When performing the majority of abdominal isolation exercises it's truly important to sync your breathing and this Uddiyana bandha movement.
- Yoga: Bandhas for endocrinal health
- There are four bandhas which include jalandhara bandha (throat lock), uddiyana bandha (abdominal lock), moola bandha (root lock) and maha bandha (the great lock). We have learnt uddiyana bandha in tabloid! issue of January 23.
- Demystifying Yoga Bandhas
- Bandhas in yoga are energetic locks that, when utilized properly, are believed to keep your prana (energy or life force) inside your body. There are three main bandhas: mula bandha, uddiyana bandha, and jalandhara bandha. 1.
- ¿Abdominales duros como una piedra sólo respirando? Sí, se puede
- “La gimnasia hipopresiva viene del yoga, ya que los yoguis practicaban un ejercicio que llaman Uddiyana Bandha para la higiene del sistema digestivo y para mover la energía”, apunta Izquierdo. “Pero ellos lo hacen siempre en la misma postura.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.