- A Glimpse Into Ancient China Shows World of Fantasy for Shen Yun Theatergoers
- NEW YORK—The brilliant gold of an emperor's robes, turquoise gowns of court ladies, streams of coral water sleeves, and a spot of pink to highlight the auspicious blooming of the white Udumbara flower.
- Shen Yun 'Epitomizes What Can Be Done'
- Then, through classical Chinese dance and music, scenes unfolded one after another, showing everything from the best of Chinese literature to ethnic dances of minority groups across China, to celebrations of everything from the Udumbara flower to a ...
- Flower Said to Bloom Once in 3000 Years Spotted Across Globe
- The udumbara flower is said in Buddhist legend to bloom only once every 3,000 years, the last time being before the birth of Buddha.
- Rare Buddhist flower found under nun's washing machine
- The Udumbara flower was found in the home of a Chinese nun in Lushan Mountain, Jiangxi province, China. The rare Youtan Poluo or Udumbara flower, which, according to Buddhist legend, only blooms every 3,000 years, measures just 1mm in diametre.
- Naujasis „Ji“ numeris: sužinokite, ką žada pirmasis pavasario mėnuo
- Pasak astrologės, dvasinio ugdymo ir sveikatingumo centro „Udumbara“ vadovės N. Gabijos Wolmer, pirmąjį pavasario mėnesį vyks net du užtemimai. Venkite kvailysčių, žalingų įpročių ar nepamatuotos rizikos.
Udumbara is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Udumbara books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.