- A Historical Look at Mistrust Between Mainstream Science and Ufology
- I was at a spectroscopy meeting where one the big NASA rover guys presented some data from Mars. He said in his intro… “When I meet people and the ask me what I do… I tell them that I look for extraterrestrials.” ReplyCancel.
- What UFOs Mean for Why People Don't Trust Science
- Take the Air Force guy—maybe he was an amateur ufologist, or maybe he was just a person who saw something in the sky he couldn't explain, but he hardly seems to be spouting blind, irrational belief.
- Clark J. Baker Jr.
- He was also passionate about anything related to science, especially ufology and extraterrestrial life. At one time, Clark owned and operated a Texaco gas station in Potsdam and enjoyed the time he spent with his family and grandchildren.
- Swamp Gas UFO conference to revisit 1966 sightings
- Fifty years later, “UFOlogists” are taking a look back at the strange sightings, as part of a Saturday conference in Ann Arbor.
- Ufology and Open Source: The Next Frontier
- The next big leap into Ufology is not up in the skies, but rather in the binary world of computers. I know what you're thinking. SETI is already in place and has been for more than a decade.
Ufology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ufology books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheshigh middle ages literature
the tartan the natrat april 2004
the anal staircase