A selection of articles related to uighur medicine.
Original articles from our library related to the Uighur Medicine. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Uighur Medicine.
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- Homeopathy - what's that?
- Homeopathy is a daring natural treatment, taking the view that true healing implies healing on all levels of existence by addressing and reinforcing the life force. In homeopathy healing means becoming free from anything that blocks inner peace, balance and...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- What is Shamanic Healing?
- “Shamans heals themselves. By working through their pain, they learn to help others." -Wounded Healin' "But the primitive magician, the medicine man, or the shaman is not only a sick man; he is, above all, a sick man who has been cured, who has...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Uighur Medicine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Uighur Medicine books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Towards Modernization of the Formulation of the Traditional Uighur
- Uighur Medicine Herbal Preparation Abnormal Savda Munziq. Murat Kizaibek,1 Ruxandra Popescu,2 Sonja Prinz,2 Halmurat Upur,1.
- UNANI SYSTEM OF MEDICINE AND ITS APPROACH IN POSITIVE
- different names. ➢ Greeco Arab Medicine. ➢ Arabic Medicine.
- Clinical study on the treatment of premature ejaculation by Uighur
- therapeutic effect of Uighur medicine Gu-jing- mai-si-ha Tablet (固精麦斯哈片, GJMSHT) on.
Suggested News Resources
- Xinjiang Xipa Uighur Medicine Group Co Ltd
- Uighur medicine has incorporated the essence of Han medicine, Persian medicine and ancient Indian medicine over thousands of years. The result has been a variety of unique drug formulations and treatment methods for many health ailments.
Suggested Web Resources
- The Uighurs
- There are 103 different herbs for use in the Uighur medicine recorded in a medical compendium by Li Shizhen (1518-1593), a Chinese medical authority.
- Uyghur people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Uyghur are a Turkic ethnic group living in Eastern and Central Asia.
- Steppe Medicine - Images | WEBISTAN PHOTO AGENCY
- twitter linkedin facebook. View: 100 | All. 1995.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.