A selection of articles related to ujaya breathing.
Original articles from our library related to the Ujaya Breathing. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ujaya Breathing.
- Learning to Breathe
- Learning to breathe for meditation and health has proved to be a "practicing" step with a few people. I know it took me awhile to get the hang of it. But once learned, easy as pie! Breathing correctly, especially during meditation is not only...
Mind >> Meditation
- Serveral Simple But Useful Meditations
- MEDITATIONS Before you start any kind of meditation, here are a few tips: Pick a place where you will not be disturbed. If you want, you may put on some relaxing music or nature sounds to keep you from possible distractions. Get into an upright position...
Mind >> Meditation
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 7
- MAKING FRIENDS WITH NATURE AND NATURAL LAW The fall of human society has not occurred overnight. It has taken many centuries, many millennia in fact, for the Divine potentials and inherent genius of the human being to degrade into the modern...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- The word "Hypnosis" is derived form the Greek word "hypnos" meaning sleep, Although hypnosis is not sleep in fact quite the opposite. Hypnosis is a way of accessing the subconscious mind in a controlled and conscious way. There are many...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 2: Training
- To trigger the projection of the Astral body, while fully conscious, there are four major requirements: Relaxing your body 100% while staying awake. Concentrating 100% on what you are doing. Having enough energy available. Pressuring the astral body to...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
Ujaya Breathing is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ujaya Breathing books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Happy Body Happy Brain Quick Fix for Actors
- Breathe in Ujaya breath. Three sets.
- IMPROVING PLAYERS' CONTROL OVER THE NEUROSKY BRAIN
- Ujaya, a structured form of deep breathing, increases Meditation. 3. A combination of closed eyes and deep breathing increases Meditation.
- How to Take Care of Your Voice: The Lifestyle Guide for Singers and
- “Ujaya” breathing can be stressful to the voice or not, depending on the teacher.
- DONNA DELORY
- tigue when vigorous forms of audible breathing, sometimes called ujaya, are focused in the throat.
- FW May-June 03.qxd
- (3) Some yoga teachers emphasize specific breathing techniques that can harm the voice. Hissing noises focused in the back of the throat.
Suggested Web Resources
- Ujaya breathing | Define Ujaya breathing at Dictionary.com
- ujiji · MORE. Copy & paste this link to your blog or website to reference this page. Did you know:Want to know a fresh way to say "summer?
- ujjayi (ujaya - Babylon 9 Translation Software and Dictionary Tool
- ujjayi (ujaya, ujaya breathing, ujjayi breathing). Audible form of pranayama whereby one supposedly develops awareness of one's "subtle body.
- YogaVibes.com - Victorious Breath (Ujaya Breathing) - YouTube
- May 8, 2009 A short instructional yoga vignette about Victorious Breath (Ujaya or Ujjayi Breathing) featuring Schoolhouse Yoga studio in Pittsburgh, PA.
- THIS IS DUNCAN: Practice Makes Perfect
- Mar 9, 2006 There's a way of conscious breathing in yoga called ujaya. In this breath, the throat is constricted so that the breathing rate can be regulated.