A selection of articles related to ujaya breathing.
Original articles from our library related to the Ujaya Breathing. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ujaya Breathing.
- Learning to Breathe
- Learning to breathe for meditation and health has proved to be a "practicing" step with a few people. I know it took me awhile to get the hang of it. But once learned, easy as pie! Breathing correctly, especially during meditation is not only...
Mind >> Meditation
- Serveral Simple But Useful Meditations
- MEDITATIONS Before you start any kind of meditation, here are a few tips: Pick a place where you will not be disturbed. If you want, you may put on some relaxing music or nature sounds to keep you from possible distractions. Get into an upright position...
Mind >> Meditation
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- The word "Hypnosis" is derived form the Greek word "hypnos" meaning sleep, Although hypnosis is not sleep in fact quite the opposite. Hypnosis is a way of accessing the subconscious mind in a controlled and conscious way. There are many...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 2: Training
- To trigger the projection of the Astral body, while fully conscious, there are four major requirements: Relaxing your body 100% while staying awake. Concentrating 100% on what you are doing. Having enough energy available. Pressuring the astral body to...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 7
- MAKING FRIENDS WITH NATURE AND NATURAL LAW The fall of human society has not occurred overnight. It has taken many centuries, many millennia in fact, for the Divine potentials and inherent genius of the human being to degrade into the modern...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
Ujaya Breathing is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ujaya Breathing books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Dunk cookies in liquid nitrogen for smoking cold treats
- Take your cookie, dip it in liquid nitrogen and eat it semi-frozen while you breathe out cold smoke like a dragon in winter. So who came up with this latest craze to hit the Klang Valley? Frostbite.
- How to Get Jennifer Lawrence's Superhero Abs
- Jennifer's training for the day would end with yoga and "beditate"-ing–what Wong calls deep diaphragmatic breathing (also known as ujjayi in yoga) and stretches.
- Never too old to learn new things
- We were mindful that Bangsar has access to the KL city centre, Petaling Jaya, highways, and a lot of the ministers and high-ranking civil servants live around there, so security would be better. We bought it ...
- All-Star Aguilas win Phil-Kor Cup 2016 against Korea Tigers
- In the second year of the Phil-Kor Cup series, the All-Star Aguilas took home the long-awaited prize. With Soul Diva Jaya, wife of one of the All-Star Aguilas, Gary Gotidoc, singing the National Anthem, the win seemed inevitable.
- Developer Submission: Breath Pro™ gets update support coach's voice
- Ujjayi, sometimes referred to as “cobra breathing”, is also a helpful way for the yogi or yogini to keep the vital life force, prana, circulating throughout the body rather than escaping from it.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.