- Love and Hanami in Early Ukiyo-e
- “Early Ukiyo-e: Power of the Woodblock, Power of the Brush” presents 17th-century Japanese artwork in celebration of the museum's 20th anniversary. Numbering almost 200, these brush paintings and prints incorporate familiar aspects of Japanese culture ...
- Traditional ukiyo-e masterpieces come to life in modern collaboration with
- Once again, he's brought some ukiyo-e drawings to life, this time in a promotional campaign by information technology company NEC for their line of LAVI computers. Segawa's GIF animations, which can be seen on NEC's special campaign site, feature LAVI ...
- Miyavi, Yoshiki Turn Out for KISS x Ukiyo-e Project Debut in West Hollywood
- American rock group KISS debuted its commemorative ukiyo-e art prints at the Morrison Hotel Gallery at the Sunset Marquis Hotel in West Hollywood over the weekend. The prints show the band members as samurai, oni, and with Momoiro Clover Z . The ...
- Momoiro Clover Z & KISS Collaboration Get Ukiyo-e Art Prints
- This year the group is returning to Japan—in the form of traditional ukiyo-e art prints. The prints are being revealed this weekend as part of Grammy Week at the Morrison Hotel Gallery at the Sunset Marquis Hotel in West Hollywood.
- Nintendo's Super Mario Bros. appear as the gods of wind & thunder in new ukiyo
- Now, they're making another appearance in god-like form, but this time they'll be immortalised in a yukiyo-e woodblock print and available to the public for purchase, thanks to a Kyoto-based artist specialising in the traditional art technique.
Ukiyo E is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ukiyo E books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Ukiyo E Topics
star chamber abolition and aftermath
gaul gaulish tribes