Ukrainian Orthodox Churches
A selection of articles related to ukrainian orthodox churches.
Original articles from our library related to the Ukrainian Orthodox Churches. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ukrainian Orthodox Churches.
- Views of Deity
- Robin and I leaned against the rock. The moon shone full on the rippling waters of the lake behind us, and the night was redolent with the drums and songs of our people. What a night! As the night enfolded us, we quietly discussed the ritual we had just come...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Our Mother Who Art In Heaven
- (First some Excerpts from an article by Richard Owen in The Times, London September 10, 1999 ) THE Pope, who this year said that God was not "an old man with a white beard", went a step further yesterday and referred to "God the Mother"....
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Judaism: An Overview
- Judaism, the fundamental religion of the Jews, is the oldest and purely monotheistic religion of the world.
Religions >> Judaism
- King James Bible: Revelation, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to show unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John: 1:2 Who bare record of the word of God, and of the...
New Testament >> Revelation
- King James Bible: II Corinthians, Chapter 8
- Chapter 8 8:1 Moreover, brethren, we do you to wit of the grace of God bestowed on the churches of Macedonia; 8:2 How that in a great trial of affliction the abundance of their joy and their deep poverty abounded unto the riches of their liberality. 8:3 For...
New Testament >> II Corinthians
- Art during the Age of Faith
- The Age of Faith is the one thousand medieval years from 400 A.D. to 1400 A.D. It must be noted though that faith was not a uniquely medieval phenomenon as medieval pursuits were not purely geared towards faith only.
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
Ukrainian Orthodox Churches is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ukrainian Orthodox Churches books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- UN recognizes violation of rights of Ukrainian Orthodox Church of Moscow
- They visited the Ternopol and Rovno regions of Ukraine, on January 28 through February 1, where representatives of the self-proclaimed Kiev Patriarchate made numerous attempts to seize by force churches of the Ukrainian Orthodox Church of the Moscow ...
- Unease in Ukraine at church leaders' Cuba talks
- Religious leaders in Ukraine have expressed alarm over a historic first meeting between the heads of the Catholic and Russian Orthodox churches, which Moscow hailed as a “shining example” of dialogue in the shadow of a new cold war. Almost 1,000 years ...
- Analyzing the Holy and Great Council
- The ROC even issued the following news release: "Unilateral recognition of schism in Ukraine will have catastrophic consequences for the unity of the Orthodox Church" (my emphasis) even though many parishes in Ukraine nominally under the ROC do not ...
- Without Ukraine, there is no Europe
- In cultural terms, Ukraine is a unique synthesis of Eastern and Western Christianity. Once freed from dependence on Moscow, the Ukrainian Orthodox Church will receive recognition of its independence, and will become a key factor in world Orthodoxy.
- Ukrainian Greek Catholic Leaders Encouraged After Meeting the Pope
- VATICAN CITY — Despite many Ukrainian Greek Catholics feeling betrayed by the joint declaration signed last month by Pope Francis and Russian Orthodox Patriarch Kirill in Havana, the Eastern Church's leadership was encouraged by a recent meeting ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Ukrainian Orthodox Churches Topics
Related searchesvajrapani iconography
talcott parsons ideas
existence of god how do we know