A selection of articles related to ulcer.
Original articles from our library related to the Ulcer. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ulcer.
- Introduction to Sex Magick
- "Nothing can cure the soul but the senses, just as nothing can cure the senses but the soul." Oscar Wilde Sex magick means using your sexuality in order to work magick. This technique is not new nor outrageous; although usually kept secret many...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
Ulcer is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ulcer books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Peptic Ulcers
- Peptic Ulcers. What I need to know about. Peptic Ulcers.
- Pressure Ulcers
- Shallow ulcer involving dermis, can be a blister. As above. Keep tissue clean and moist.
- PUSH Tool 3.0 - National Pressure Ulcer Advisory Panel
- Categorize the ulcer with respect to surface area, exudate, and type of wound tissue. Record a sub-score for each of these ulcer characteristics.
- HP Facts
Suggested News Resources
- Lisa Hyper battles stomach ulcer
- She was hospitalised last week because of the intensity of the pain she has been experiencing from stomach ulcers. "I am suffering from stomach ulcers now and I had to go to the hospital last week because of the pain I was feeling.
- Shire Falls After Scrapping Dermagraft as Leg Ulcer Therapy
- By Simeon Bennett - Thu Aug 25 16:12:29 GMT 2011 Shire Plc (SHP) fell in London trading after abandoning development of the Dermagraft skin substitute for the treatment of leg ulcers, three months after it bought the product.
- Hospital stay is a health risk
- also found that a seven-night stay carried a 6.1 per cent chance of an adverse reaction to a drug because of an error or unknown allergy and a 2.5 per cent chance of a pressure ulcer from not being moved enough.
- Clinical profile and Outcome of Surgical treatment of perforated peptic ulcers
- Perforated peptic ulcer is a serious complication of peptic ulcers with potential risk of grave complications. There is paucity of published reports on perforated peptic ulcer disease in our local environment.
Suggested Web Resources
- Peptic Ulcer Disease (Stomach Ulcers) Cause, Symptoms, Treatments
- WebMD explores peptic ulcer disease, including its causes and treatment.
- Peptic ulcer - MayoClinic.com
- Peptic ulcer — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, causes, treatment and self-care of this digestive condition.
Related searchestae buffer
gaius calpurnius piso
minnesota vikings viking horn
age of mythology greek