A selection of articles related to ulcers.
Original articles from our library related to the Ulcers. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ulcers.
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Projective. Element: Fire. Chalcedony Quartz Cat's Eye. Yellow-gold. Confidence, willpower, clear thinking (and thus speaking), personal power in life. Yellow/solar plexus chakra. (Not as strong as citrine or Topaz.) Works on mental plane; amplifies thinking...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- Healing Routine: How to setup a Healing Ritual
- This is a suggested form for rituals for any healing spell: First of all, there some things which much be done before the ritual itself. You need to diagnose your patient so that you know exactly what kind of healing where in which person you want to...
Paganism & Wicca >> Spells
- Arsenicum album (Arsenic)
- This remedy is made of white arsenic oxide; in the raw, pure form it provides a strong poison and in the potentiated forms it turns out to be a great medicine. The basic idea in homoeopathic Arsenicum is fearful anxiety, restlessness and nervous exhaustion....
Remedies >> Remedies A
- Lachesis (Venom from the Surucucu snake)
- This remedy is made of the poison of the Surucucu,the Bushmaster, a very aggressive and poisonous snake, with the Latin name Trigonocephalus Lachesis. In many cultures the snake symbolizes the instinctive forces in us, our "beastly" and emotional...
Remedies >> Remedies L
- Mercurius solubilis/vivis (Mercury / Quicksilver)
- Mercurius solubilis means fluid mercury or quicksilver; mercurius vivis is 'living' mercury: two forms of the homoeopathic mercury who are very much alike and therefore discussed together. There is a metal mercury, a planet Mercury and a god Mercury, who...
Remedies >> Remedies M
Ulcers is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ulcers books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Peptic Ulcers
- Peptic Ulcers. What I need to know about. Peptic Ulcers.
- Chapt.18 - Lower Extremity Foot Ulcers and Amputations in Diabetes
- Chronic ulcers were present in 2.
- Pressure Ulcers
- 30. Pressure Ulcers. Brandon Koretz MD.
- Pressure Ulcers
- Underside and. Back of Heel. Common Locations of Pressure Ulcers.
- PUSH Tool 3.0 - National Pressure Ulcer Advisory Panel
- Categorize the ulcer with respect to surface area, exudate, and type of wound tissue. Record a sub-score for each of these ulcer characteristics.
Suggested News Resources
- Dr. Aman Ali: What are the causes of stomach pain?
- Stomach pain can be caused by inflammation, infections, ulcers and stretching of the stomach by obstruction or blockage, tumors or cancers, as well as by dysfunction of nerves and muscles of the stomach.
- Kuros concludes patient enrollment in diabetic foot ulcers drug Phase IIb trial
- I-020201) as a treatment for diabetic foot ulcers. The trial aims to investigate the safety and efficacy of KUR-211 as an adjunct to standard of care in patients suffering from diabetic foot ulcers.
- Dermagraft abandoned as leg ulcer therapy after trial failure
- Shire Plc abandoned development of its Dermagraft skin substitute for the treatment of leg ulcers after the product failed in a trial, denting the company's plans to expand the treatment into a $500 million-a-year earner.
- Horse Gold Exceeds US and Canada 2nd Qtr Goals for Equine Gastric Ulcer
- Horse Gold, developers and manufacturers of GastroMax3™ paste, the industry's most advanced equine gastric ulcer prevention solution, announced second quarter sales exceeded company goals by more than 200%.
- Protein Necessary for Bacteria to Produce Ulcers
- When it comes to the ability of the bacterium Helicobacter pylori to effectively colonize the stomach and eventually cause ulcers it all comes down to a single protein. H.
Suggested Web Resources
- Peptic Ulcer Disease (Stomach Ulcers) Cause, Symptoms, Treatments
- WebMD explores peptic ulcer disease, including its causes and treatment.
- Doctors once thought that stress, spicy foods, and alcohol caused most stomach ulcers.
- Ulceration - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Ulceration may refer to:  In medicine. Ulcer (dermatology), a discontinuity of the skin or a break in the skin that stops it from continuing its normal functions.
- Ulcers: What You Can Do to Heal Your Ulcer -- familydoctor.org
- Information about the causes, diagnosis and treatment of ulcers in your digestive tract.
- Peptic ulcer - MayoClinic.com
- Peptic ulcer — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, causes, treatment and self-care of this digestive condition.
electromagnetic radiation properties
sir david robert ford
michael atters attree