A selection of articles related to ulexite.
Original articles from our library related to the Ulexite. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ulexite.
- Ulexite (TV Stone)
- White/translucent. Insight into self and others; seeing solutions to difficulties. Somewhat 3rd eye opening. Some find it helpful for amplifying dreams, imagination, imagery, fantasy states for creativity (not recommended if addictive or escapism tendency)....
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
Ulexite is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ulexite books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Ulexite NaCaB5O6(OH)6 • 5H2O
- Ulexite. NaCaB5O6(OH)6 • 5H2O c 2001-2005 Mineral Data Publishing, version 1. Crystal Data: Triclinic.
- BIGADIC GROUND ULEXITE HEALTH AND SAFETY DATA SHEET
- Trade names : Bigadic Ulexite. Chemical name/synonyms : Ulexite, Sodium- Calcium Pentaborate Octahydrate Ingestion: Ulexite is not intended for ingestion.
- Leaching kinetics of ulexite in oxalic acid Yuksel ABALI *, Salih U
- Leaching of ulexite in oxalic acid, which is an organic acid, was studied. The The leaching kinetics of ulexite was determined as the product layer model.
Suggested News Resources
- Erin Pursues Strategic Partners for Boron Project
- The boron at Piskanja is primarily colemanite and ulexite.
- New World Resource Reports Mid-Program Results from Pastos Grandes Project
- The aquifers with considerable values of potassium and lithium are dominated by fine silty sand and grained sand, along with local ulexite layers. The company encountered a depth of 83 m in the salar.
- New World Drills 30 Metres of 1395 ppm Lithium at Pastos Grandes Lithium Brine
- The aquifers with substantial lithium and potassium values are dominated by fine grained sand and silty sand, with localized layers of ulexite. The maximum depth encountered in the salar to date is 83 metres.
Suggested Web Resources
- Ulexite: Ulexite mineral information and data.
- Called the 'TV' rock or 'television stone' for its ability to transmit images through natural fibers. This habit is a natural fiber optic. Typically occurs in arid regions.
- A specimen of Ulexite that has been cut top and bottom with a diamond saw. This view shows the silky texture produced by the fine, acicular crystal growth.
- ULEXITE (Hydrated Sodium Calcium Borate Hydroxide)
- Ulexite is found with the mineral borax and is directly deposited in arid regions from the evaporation of water in intermittent lakes called playas.
Related searchescharles darwin reaction
tales of eternia characters
o and p class destroyer o class
dream dictionary grave