A selection of articles related to ulhas river.
Original articles from our library related to the Ulhas River. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ulhas River.
- The Concept of Sarasvati
- In my young age, on every occasion of the Sarasvati-Puja, I used to wonder how the goddess Sarasvati came to be associated with learning. There is no story of her birth as in case of Lakshmi and Parvati, for example. Therefore, the period of her appearing as...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 And the LORD said unto Moses, See, I have made thee a god to Pharaoh: and Aaron thy brother shall be thy prophet. 7:2 Thou shalt speak all that I command thee: and Aaron thy brother shall speak unto Pharaoh, that he send the children of Israel...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 41
- Chapter 41 41:1 And it came to pass at the end of two full years, that Pharaoh dreamed: and, behold, he stood by the river. 41:2 And, behold, there came up out of the river seven well favoured kine and fatfleshed; and they fed in a meadow. 41:3 And, behold,...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them. 2:2 And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made. 2:3 And God blessed the seventh day,...
Old Testament >> Genesis
Ulhas River is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ulhas River books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Man on boat dharna over effluents flow
- "The STEM water plant on Mohane dam sources water from an area where the nullah merges into the river. This water is then supplied to homes in Badlapur, Ambarnath, rural Thane and other areas," he said. "All authorities concerned — municipal and ...
- Road contractor using river water for Eway plants fined
- He added that Patalganga and Ulhas rivers are notified under Irrigation Act 1973 and water drawn from them needs prior approval. "In absence of approval, we inspect and confiscate all the machinery," he added.
- MIDC to impose over 60 hours water cut every week
- "Hence, they will be releasing less water in Ulhas river, leading to more water cuts," he added. These cuts are unavoidable and are forcing people to resort to desperate measures.
- MMRDA to build 2 six-lane bridges on Ulhas river
- Both the bridges will be erected over Ulhas river. On Thursday, the Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA) approved appointment of contractors to construct these two creek bridges in its executive committee meeting chaired by state ...
- Contractors appointed for construction of bridges over Ulhas River
- The Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority's executive committee, at a meeting held on Thursday, appointed contractors for two bridges to be constructed over the Ulhas River. M/s. Supreme Infrastructure India Ltd.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Ulhas River Topics
Related searchesglaspaleis literature
ray bradbury short story collections
hindus death ceremony
jacques de molay quotes