A selection of articles related to ulmus.
Original articles from our library related to the Ulmus. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ulmus.
- Elm: Correspondences
- Ulmus campestris Folk Names: Elven, English Elm, European Elm Gender: Feminine Planet: Saturn Element: Water Deity: Odin, Hoenin, Lodr Power: Love...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary E
Ulmus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ulmus books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Trees, trees, trees — a celebration
- Among the oldest and largest trees in our city are the American elms (Ulmus americana), some of which are approaching 100 years old. Elms are the most common mature street tree in Saskatoon's older neighbourhoods. Along with the magnificent canopies ...
- Composters warned of Xyllella threat
- Leaf scorches have caused significant harm to broad leaved trees in north east USA, especially to urban plantations of red oak species, Ulmus americana (American elm) and Platanus occidentalis (American sycamore). Some species of broadleaved trees ...
- Cedar Elm, or Ulmus crassifolia
- Cedar Elm, or Ulmus crassifolia, is an upright shade tree native to all areas of Texas except the High Plains and the Panhandle. It will grow to about 50 feet tall but is usually smaller in the Rio Grande Valley.
- LN Landscape: Winter Garden Essentials
- Blocky, Patchy Bark: Chinese Elm – Ulmus parvifolia – lacy gray flaking off with gold underneath; Persian Ironwood – Parrotia persica – flakes in shades of gray and apricot; Chinese Quince – Pseudocydonia sinensis – sinewy gray and cinnamon; Japanese ...
- Trees off the Beaten Path
- Chinese or Lacebark elm (Ulmus parvifolia) has one of the most interesting exfoliating barks, even better than some crape myrtles. It remains mottled with undertones anywhere from green, gold and gray.
Related searchesulna borders
woolworths department store
rijndael key schedule constants