A selection of articles related to ulmus.
Original articles from our library related to the Ulmus. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ulmus.
- Elm: Correspondences
- Ulmus campestris Folk Names: Elven, English Elm, European Elm Gender: Feminine Planet: Saturn Element: Water Deity: Odin, Hoenin, Lodr Power: Love...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary E
Ulmus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ulmus books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Ulmus wilsoniana 'Prospector'
- The U.S. National Arboretum presents Ulmus wilsoniana 'Prospector', an elm of Asian origin with proven pest and Dutch elm disease resistance.
- Ulmus parvifolia Chinese Elm
- Ulmus parvifolia. Figure 1. Middle-aged Chinese Elm.
- Ulmus americana American Elm
- Ulmus americana. Figure 1. Middle-aged American Elm.
- Ulmus L.
- UlmaceaeCElm family. Ulmus L. elm.
- Slippery Elm (Ulmus rubra or U. fulva)
Suggested News Resources
- Every Day is Arbor Day
- Yesterday, a tree crew took down an overgrown Chinese elm (Ulmus parvifolia) at the curb, dismantling the limbs and trunk into four-foot lengths. A pair of misplaced magnolias (Magnolia grandiflora) rise column straight down the block.
- Research and Markets: Ecological Bulletins, 53, Broadleaved Forests in
- Temperate broadleaved tree species, ie Acer platanoides, Carpinus betulus, Fagus sylvatica, Fraxinus excelsior, Prunus avium, Quercus robur and Q.
- Sarah Browning: Eleven trees for 2011
- In recent years, American elm hybrids, Ulmus sp., have been developed with good resistance to Dutch elm disease, including "Valley Forge" and "New Harmony." Elms are tough trees that tolerate to drought, cold, ice, salt and air pollution.
- Don't forget yard color in autumn
- Ulmus x "Morton" (accolade Elm). Resistant to Dutch Elm disease, it has a form that resembles an American elm. Its beautiful glossy, dark green foliage turns golden yellow in the fall.
Suggested Web Resources
- Ulmus americana
- Habitat. native to eastern North America, from Florida to Newfoundland; zone 3; generally found in wetlands. Habit and Form.
- Through the Loops!: Ulmus
- Apr 29, 2009 Thank you for all of your kind blogiversary wishes. The past three years have been an amazing ride thanks to all of you.
- PLANTS Profile for Ulmus (elm) | USDA PLANTS
- A PLANTS profile of Ulmus (elm) from the USDA PLANTS database.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchespublic transport social issues
space shuttle challenger flights
pride and prejudice plot summary
rumford fair housing act