A selection of articles related to ultimate science.
Original articles from our library related to the Ultimate Science. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ultimate Science.
- Question the Premises of Society and Science
- Question the ultimate validity of the basic premises of society, in particular, scientific theory. Do not accept concepts or statements as truthful simply due to weight of tradition or learned opinion. The synthesis of these statements is a healthy skepticism...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Magick and Science
- Many people wonder how magick works. To the non-believer, they say that there is no proof that spells work. And those abilities such as telekinesis are illusionary or product of imagination. They ask us to use scientific means to explain how exactly these...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
Ultimate Science is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ultimate Science books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 5 Crazy Creative Science Fiction Worlds In Books
- While many science fiction novels take place on a futuristic Earth, or even an Earth-like planet, there are some authors out there that have completely re-imagined what “home planet” means with completely unreal worlds.
- 7 Tips for Winning Your Office March Madness Pool
- That's why we had some doubts about Kentucky last year,” says Tim Chartier, an associate professor of math and computer science at North Carolina's Davidson College, who has been running March Madness models with his math students since 2009.
- DI-S student wins statewide chemistry competition
- Students compete for prizes at the local and state levels, and the ultimate prize of a trip to Philadelphia to vie for college scholarships.
- Theory of Relativity wins this year's Ultimate Genius Showdown
- Over the last few weeks, geniuses from different eras, countries and fields battled it out across four categories: politics, innovation, science and morality.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.