- How Thailand is using a draconian law to try to silence critics, including me
- In practice, the law is interpreted so broadly by the ultra-royalist judiciary that almost any frank discussion of the monarchy and its problems is criminalized. I have long been critical of the role of the monarchy in Thai politics.
- Ultra-Royalists Call for Removal of US Ambassador
- BANGKOK — For the second time in two months, ultraroyalist monk Buddha Isara led protesters to the U.S. Embassy on Friday, this time to demand the removal of newly appointed Ambassador Glyn Davies for criticizing Thailand's royal defamation law.
- Ultra-Royalists Nationwide Demand Investigation of US Ambassador
- Ultra-Royalists Nationwide Demand Investigation of US Ambassador. Protesters gather at city hall in Nakhon Ratchasima province Monday to protest U.S.
- Outspoken Thai academic's family 'threatened' by military
- Lese majeste prosecutions have jumped over the past two years under the ultra-royalist military junta.
Ultraroyalists is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ultraroyalists books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesifugao people and culture
tetanus association with rust
extremely loud and incredibly close
messianic judaism religious practices
othello themes and tropes
shinnoks amulet history