A selection of articles related to ultrasound weapons.
Original articles from our library related to the Ultrasound Weapons. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ultrasound Weapons.
- Welcome to Tyr’s Aett, the third and final aett (group of eight) of the Elder Futhark. Tiwaz is the name of this aett’s first rune in reconstructed Common Germanic. Its name became first Teiws in Gothic, then later Tiw or Tiu in Anglo-Saxon and Tyr in Old...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Truth, Lies and the Holocaust
- Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well. -Samuel Butler Over the years, I have heard many tales of tragedy and persecution committed against Neo-Pagans around the country. From folks losing jobs, losing...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- Nit (Gr: Neith) Local goddess of Zau (Gr: Sais), known as early as the Predynastic and Early Dynastic Period when her influence probably was at its height. Earliest traces are her hieroglyph (crossed arrows on a shield) on a pole in front of the reed shrines...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Local deity of Lycopolis, depicted as a jackal or a wolf or with a jackal head, often dressed as a soldier and carrying his weapons. His name means "opener of the way" and is believed to have a connection with going out into battle. His attributes...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 These be the words which Moses spake unto all Israel on this side Jordan in the wilderness, in the plain over against the Red sea, between Paran, and Tophel, and Laban, and Hazeroth, and Dizahab. 1:2 (There are eleven days' journey from Horeb by...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
Ultrasound Weapons is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ultrasound Weapons books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Acoustic Weapons - A Prospective Assessment
- they are mentioned in many publications on acoustic weapons. High-fre- quency audio sound and ultrasound are covered rather briefly.
- Acoustic Weapons.
- 1.1 Acoustic Weapons as Part of "Non-lethal" Weapons . .
- The author(s) shown below used Federal funds provided by the U.S.
- weapons audibly and visibly by detecting ultrasound glints above a Nonmetallic weapons reflect ultrasound glints just as well as metallic weapons do.
- Version for Cornell U PSP report
- Acoustic Weapons—A Prospective Assessment: Sources, Propagation, and . 5.1.
- SONIC DOOM
- with the weapon might also pose vibration problems for the operator.
Suggested News Resources
- Knight Rider "One Man Who Can Make a Difference"
- The year is 2000, where handguns are banned and ultrasound weapons are used by the police to neutralize criminals rather than killing them.
Suggested Web Resources
- Sonic weapon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Some make a focused beam of sound or ultrasound; some make an area field of sound.
- A Weapon of the Future: Ultrasound Gun - Softpedia
- Mar 22, 2008 Forget the rubber bullets and water jets. The weapon of the future for controlling the mob will employ sounds.
- Stay Free! Daily: Advertising's scary new weapon: sonic beams
- Dec 22, 2007 I have , and have been able to record a similar ultrasound weapon being used on me, and at my apartment, for over 3 years.
- Ultrasound sensor for remote imaging of concealed weapons
- Feb 18, 1997 A breadboard ultrasound sensor was developed for remotely detecting and imaging concealed weapons.
- HowStuffWorks "Low-frequency Ultrasound: Therapy and Weapon of
- Low-frequency ultrasound is explained in this section. Learn about low-frequency ultrasound.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.