A selection of articles related to ultraviolet uses.
Original articles from our library related to the Ultraviolet Uses. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ultraviolet Uses.
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Valerian Root, All About
- True Wild Valerian Root, Valeriana officinalis The name "Valerian" is derived from the Latin valere , which means "to be strong" and refers to both the health benefits of the plant as well as its distinct odor. The plant was known as "...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary V
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Lavender: Solace and Majestic
- Lavender, the Herb of Air, My friend when I am in despair. I ask Earth's blessing to bestow, As I tend and watch you grow. Strong roots and dainty stems, Bring joy to life when pleasure dims. Wee green bud with purple top, All your uses never stop. From...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
- Safety With Herbs in Healing and Magick
- I want to talk to you about Safety. There are a lot of common misconceptions out there regarding herbal healing, and I hope with this article to be able to clear some of those up. Safety with any treatment is essential for overall health and well-being,...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- You May Be Using Sunlight in Your Magic (And Not Even Know It!)
- A Circle is cast between the worlds. This space is filled by gentle candle light, and filled with the scent of fragrant herbs. Energy is raised, focused with purpose and then released with a sudden "whoosh." While there are many types of energy used...
Paganism & Wicca >> Spells
Ultraviolet Uses is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ultraviolet Uses books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- UV: Use Caution
- UV: Use Caution. Barbara Behnke. Winamac High School.
- Destruction of Organic Matter in Water using Ultraviolet Light
- Ultraviolet light (UV) is not a new purification technology. – First used for disinfection in 1910 - Marseilles,. France.
- Reflected Ultraviolet Imaging for Forensics Applications
- Reflected-UV imaging is a method of photographing objects using reflected UV . why the optics industry uses UV imaging to inspect lens surfaces, for example.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- Uses for UV | Sciencelearn Hub
- Jul 16, 2008 This was because UV could make certain substances change chemically.
- The Electromagnetic Spectrum: Ultra violet
- Forged banknotes can be detected by looking at them under UV light.
- The Food and Drug industry uses germicidal lamps to disinfect various types of products and their containers.
- What Are the Uses of Ultraviolet Light? | eHow.com
- What Are the Uses of Ultraviolet Light?.
Ultraviolet Uses Topics
Related searchesseeing spirit guides
basics of quantum mechanics notes
tooth development bell stage
servius tullius the census
earth science soil science