A selection of articles related to ultraviolet uses.
Original articles from our library related to the Ultraviolet Uses. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ultraviolet Uses.
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Valerian Root, All About
- True Wild Valerian Root, Valeriana officinalis The name "Valerian" is derived from the Latin valere , which means "to be strong" and refers to both the health benefits of the plant as well as its distinct odor. The plant was known as "...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary V
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Lavender: Solace and Majestic
- Lavender, the Herb of Air, My friend when I am in despair. I ask Earth's blessing to bestow, As I tend and watch you grow. Strong roots and dainty stems, Bring joy to life when pleasure dims. Wee green bud with purple top, All your uses never stop. From...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
- Safety With Herbs in Healing and Magick
- I want to talk to you about Safety. There are a lot of common misconceptions out there regarding herbal healing, and I hope with this article to be able to clear some of those up. Safety with any treatment is essential for overall health and well-being,...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 5
- (Part 5 of 5) The description of the seven specialists for group mind formation continues… 3) THE MOTIVATOR; The psychic specialist known as the Motivator, represents and embodies the will to evolve. Their contribution to group mind effort is a...
Mind >> World Mind
Ultraviolet Uses is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ultraviolet Uses books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Uses of CL-1000 UV Crosslinker - UVP.com
- USES OF THE CL-1000 UV CROSSLINKER. IN THE LABORATORY. The CL- 1000 UV Crosslinker is a multi-purpose ultraviolet exposure instrument for use in ...
- Ultraviolet germicidal irradiation
- Ultraviolet germicidal irradiation (UVGI) is a sterilization method that uses ... UVGI utilises the short wavelength of UV that is harmful to forms of life at the ...
- Working Safely with Ultraviolet Radiation - Environmental Health
- of ultraviolet radiation emitting equipments are used in research laboratories. .... Uses: These are frequently used in research laboratories for visualizing nucleic ...
- Ultraviolet Lights in Biological Safety Cabinets - NCI at Frederick
- Biosafety Technical Bulletin: Ultraviolet Lights in Biological Safety Cabinets. Ultraviolet (UV) germicidal radiation is a sterilization method that uses ultraviolet ...
- Reflected Ultraviolet Imaging for Forensics Applications
- Reflected-UV imaging has a checkered history in forensics imaging. It is often .... why the optics industry uses UV imaging to inspect lens surfaces, for example.
Suggested News Resources
- Boeing unveils self cleaning plane bathroom that uses UV light to BLOW UP microbes
- This UV light isn't the same as ultraviolet A or B that is used in tanning beds or growing lights, so this method is harmless to humans.
- Boeing's self-cleaning aircraft bathroom lets you use loo without touching
- The ability to disinfect all surfaces after every use in just three seconds – once it detects no one is in the bathroom. The lavatory uses Far UV light that would be activated only when the lavatory is unoccupied.
- Boeing's Self-Cleaning Bathroom Would Nuke Germs With UV Rays
- The American plane maker has spent the past year working on a prototype loo that uses ultraviolet light to zap 99.99 percent of germs your fellow flyers leave behind, in just three seconds.
- EUV Lithography Makes Good Progress, Still Not Ready for Prime Time
- Feature sizes of today's circuits within modern chips can be as small as 42 nm, whereas modern semiconductor production tools use deep ultraviolet (DUV) argon fluoride (ArF) excimer lasers with 193 nm wavelength.
- Children's mementos on display at Pennsylvania 9/11 memorial
- Boeing's new bathroom design uses ultraviolet light to clean the bathroom between uses. The company says the system will quickly clean the toilet seat, sink and countertop in an unoccupied lavatory.
Suggested Web Resources
- Uses for UV | Sciencelearn Hub
- Jul 29, 2008 This article looks at how there are a variety of ways we put ultraviolet (UV) radiation to good use – vitamin D production, sterilisation and ...
- The Electromagnetic Spectrum: Ultra violet
- Forged banknotes can be detected by looking at them under UV light Uses for UV light include getting a sun tan, detecting forged bank notes in shops, and ...
- What is Ultraviolet Radiation? - Definition, Uses & Effects | Study.com
- In this lesson you will learn what ultraviolet radiation is, how it is used, and its effects on humans, both positive and negative. A short quiz...
- Applications for Using Ultraviolet Light Lamps - The Science Company
- Forgeries will glow under UV light and bona fides will be completely dull. Many newer credit cards have an invisible imprint on the front. American Express uses ...
- Ultraviolet - St. Mary
- The Food and Drug industry uses germicidal lamps to disinfect various types of products and their containers. The main use of ultraviolet is in the manufacturing ...