A selection of articles related to umbellata.
Original articles from our library related to the Umbellata. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Umbellata.
- Pipsissewa: Correspondences
- Chimaphila umbellata Folk Names: False Wintergreen, Ground Holly, Price's Pine, Princess Pine Gender: Planet: Element: Deity: Power: Money, Spirit Calling...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary P
Umbellata is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Umbellata books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Elaeagnus umbellata (Autumn Olive, Spring Silverberry)
- Native to eastern Asia, Elaeagnus umbellata was introduced to the United States for cultivation in the 1830s.
- Elaeagnus umbellata (Autumn Olive)
- Although many non-native plant species occur on Prudence Island, Autumn olive (Elaeagnus umbellata Thunb.
- Abronia umbellata ssp. acutalata
- Historic (older than 1980). Current (1980+). Abronia umbellata ssp.
- Oldenlandia umbellata
- Oldenlandia umbellata (called chay root or choy root, from its Tamilname) is a low-growing plant native to India.
Suggested News Resources
- Late summer color, a preview to fall
- CUBA Flat-topped aster (Doellingeria umbellata ) is a bushy plant with clean, attractive foliage throughout the growing season. / Mt. Cuba The flowers of white wood aster (Eurybia divaricata) are produced abundantly in showy clusters.
Suggested Web Resources
- PLANTS Profile for Elaeagnus umbellata (autumn olive) | USDA
- A PLANTS profile of Elaeagnus umbellata (autumn olive) from the USDA PLANTS database.
- Elaeagnus umbellata page
- Elaeagnus umbellata Thunb. Elaeagnus umbellata plant. Family - Elaeagnaceae .
- Calflora: Abronia umbellata
- Abronia umbellata, a dicot, is a perennial herb that is native to California and is also found outside of California, but is confined to western North America.
- Invasive Species: Plants - Autumn Olive (Elaeagnus umbellata)
- A species profile for Autumn Olive from USDA's National Invasive Species Information Center.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchescyclic group examples
battle of milne bay significance
black magic dictionary
old dominion university student life
isabella of castile early years
power of mind