A selection of articles related to umbellata.
Original articles from our library related to the Umbellata. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Umbellata.
- Pipsissewa: Correspondences
- Chimaphila umbellata Folk Names: False Wintergreen, Ground Holly, Price's Pine, Princess Pine Gender: Planet: Element: Deity: Power: Money, Spirit Calling...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary P
Umbellata is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Umbellata books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Your garden in March: Sean Murray's tips for North East gardeners
- It grows to 60cm and includes 14 species, including Nigella Damascena Miss Jekyll, Linum grandiflorum Rubrum, Iberis Umbellata and Silene Armeria Electra. My clients will have the meadow look by no later than July and I can't wait to see it develop.
- Celebrating Candytuft
- A recent speaking engagement reminded me of a favorite childhood plant, common or globe candytuft, Iberis umbellata, a low growing annual with white or pastel circular clustered flowers.
- Bamboo invasions prompt bans, crackdowns
- Bamboo, a popular ornamental grass widely available at local nurseries, is also an invasive plant that can turn neighbor against neighbor and is prompting local governments from Lebanon to Long Island to enact bans to prevent its spread.
- Yet another role for aspirin?
- Phenolic Compounds from Merremia umbellata subsp. orientalis and Their Allelopathic Effects on Arabidopsis Seed Germination. Yan, Jian ; Bi, Hai-Hong ; Liu, Yong-Zhu ; Zhang, Mei ; Zhou, Zhong-Yu ; Tan, Jian-Wen et al.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
ballinrobe the union workhouse
culture of quebec family life
dinghy sailing planing and trapezing
fortran the standard fortran joke
nephron juxtaglomerular apparatus