A selection of articles related to umbilical region.
Original articles from our library related to the Umbilical Region. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Umbilical Region.
- Raising the World Mind (GM10-11)
- Part 1 | Part 2 Part 1 The wise live in accord with natural laws. It is they who understand that the laws of nature are much higher than the laws of man, because breaking them implies penalties far greater than a fine or prison sentence. When a person...
Mind >> World Mind
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 2
- (Part 2 of 5) Every cubic inch of the body constantly radiates our internal state of being to the environment. In return, each one also unceasingly receives psychic inputs, (feelings, thoughts, Intentions, the general state of consciousness of others, etc.)...
Mind >> World Mind
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 5
- (Part 5 of 5) The description of the seven specialists for group mind formation continues… 3) THE MOTIVATOR; The psychic specialist known as the Motivator, represents and embodies the will to evolve. Their contribution to group mind effort is a...
Mind >> World Mind
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Twilight of the Celtic Gods
- The Milesians, according to myth, were the first Celts to settle in Ireland. This group was named after the eight sons of Mil (some texts say King Milesius); these Gaelic peoples, the myths report, came to Ireland from Spain. Ironically, the first phase of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
Umbilical Region is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Umbilical Region books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- THE FORMATION OF THE UMBILICAL CORD AND THE
- THE UMBILICAL REGION OF THE ANTERIOR AB-. DOMINAL WALL. By GEORGE M.
- The Language of Anatomy: Part 3 Slideshow format
- 33 right lumbar region left lumbar region. LUMBAR. REGIONS between the ribs and the flaring portions of the hip bones; lateral to the umbilical region.
- Case Reports
- granuloma, scar tissue or endometriosis. 43% of the tumours of the umbilical region are malignant.
- Chapter 1
- Umbilical. Naval. Tarsal.
- Table of Contents
- Substemal Region. Medial Supra-umbilical Region. Substemal Region to Umbilical Region.
Suggested News Resources
- One stabbed, one beaten in drinking spree at Cuyuni
- Indar Roopnarine was stabbed in the umbilical region of the abdomen by his colleague Eddie Willie, while they were both consuming alcohol…..
Suggested Web Resources
- Umbilical region - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The umbilical region, in the anatomists' abdominal pelvic nine-region scheme, is the area surrounding the umbilicus (navel).
- umbilical region - definition of umbilical region in the Medical
- The middle region of the abdomen centered around the navel. umbilical region,.
- umbilical region
- Umbilical hernia (Med.), hernia of the bowels at the umbilicus. Umbilical point ( Geom.
- Umbilical region | Define Umbilical region at Dictionary.com
- Copy & paste this link to your blog or website to reference this page. Did you know:Yes, the stuff that forms in your eyes when you sleep does have a name.
- What organs are in umbilical region of the abdomen
- How many organs are found in the umbilical region? The colon and small intestine. What region of the abdomen is directly bellow the umbilical region?