- Umbilicus definition, Anatomy. the depression in the center of the surface of the abdomen indicating the point of attachment of the umbilical cord to the embryo; ...
- Umbilicus as a fitness signal in humans
- Umbilicus as a fitness signal in humans. Aki Sinkkonen1. University of Helsinki, Department of Ecological and Environmental Sciences, Lahti, Finland.
- Anatomical reconstruction of the umbilicus - SciELO
- Anatomical reconstruction of the umbilicus. Reconstrução anatômica da cicatriz umbilical. ABSTRACT.
- umbilical pilonidal sinus - NCBI
- bilicus. This communication reviews my experience treating 5 patients for pilonidal sinus disease of the umbilicus between. 1988 and 1998.
- A double umbilicus - Wiley Online Library
- tumor a short distance above the umbilicus which was supposed to be a lipoma. On removal of the skin a sharply circumscribed knob of fibrous tissue was found ...
- CHAPTER 57 Disorders of the Umbilicus - Global HELP
- Discharge or abnormal tissue from the umbilicus is most often due to an umbilical granuloma, but can result from incomplete involution of the urachus or ...
- Intuitive Surgical: FDA OKs da Vinci Xi Single-Site Instruments
- Intuitive Surgical, Inc. ISRG recently announced the receipt of FDA approval for its da Vinci Xi Single-Site instruments and accessories. The Single-Site technology helps surgeons operate through a single incision in the patient's umbilicus during ...
- Single-site robotic gallbladder removal leaves patients virtually scarless
- "How about the five scars that we leave, we make it one scar hidden in the belly button, in the umbilicus, and the patient can wear her bikini and not show any scars later," said Dr. Selim. With the single-site da Vinci gallbladder surgery, Dr.
- Intuitive Surgical's (ISRG) da Vinci Xi Single-Site instruments Receive FDA
- Intuitive Surgical's Single-Site technology enables surgeons to operate through a single incision in the patient's umbilicus during cholecystectomy, benign hysterectomy and salpingo-oophorectomy procedures. “The da Vinci Xi was designed to seamlessly ...
- Fast Moving Stocks: Intuitive Surgical, Inc. (NASDAQ:ISRG), Steel Dynamics Inc
- Intuitive Surgical's Single-Site technology enables surgeons to operate through a single incision in the patient's umbilicus during cholecystectomy, benign hysterectomy and salpingo-oophorectomy procedures.
- UM Hosts Culinary Historian Dr. Jessica B. Harris
- The “sea changes” of culinary traditions, music, dance, words and spirituality that traveled with the slaves to the Americas, Harris explained, are the umbilicus that connects us to African culture.
Umbilicus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Umbilicus books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.