A selection of articles related to umbrella.
Original articles from our library related to the Umbrella. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Umbrella.
- Pagan Culture Never Died
- Pagan culture never died. It changed, was hidden, became hushed -- but never died. We can look around and see that many of the Old ways are still part of everyday life. Here's a few examples. What others can you see in your own surroundings? A personal...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Views of Deity
- Robin and I leaned against the rock. The moon shone full on the rippling waters of the lake behind us, and the night was redolent with the drums and songs of our people. What a night! As the night enfolded us, we quietly discussed the ritual we had just come...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Is Subliminal Influence a Threat?
- Potentially, yes, subliminal influence of various kinds could represent some sort of social threat. It isn't likely that people could be turned into automatons by subliminal influence, but it is arguable that we are already greatly, even unfairly, being...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- Popular Oracles and Omens
- I think it would be correct to assume that man has always been anxious to lift a corner of the veil of the future. In this section I’ve included several popular oracles, omens and superstitions. Some of these might seem a bit ridiculous, but why not consider...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- Hawke, Elen: British Author
- Elen Hawke is an author, artist and British witch from Oxford, England with many years experience both living and teaching the Craft. She is a Craft elder, a Wiccan initiate, and a professional astrologer and tarot reader, as well as being a working...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- An Overview: What is Atheism?
- Atheism is non-belief in the existence of god or deities. It originated from the Greek word “atheos” which means ‘without god’.
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
Umbrella is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Umbrella books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Oombrella Is A Smart Umbrella And Weather Forecaster In One
- The smart umbrella is fitted with a capsule that sports a combination of sensors - one for air pressure, one for humidity, one for temperature and one for light.
- The first smart umbrella can text you when it's going to rain
- The umbrella, dubbed the Oombrella, has raised a little over $19,000 of its $65,549 Kickstarter goal with 31 days left.
- Canopy umbrella removes raindrops with a single shake to keep your bag dry
- The umbrella is also claimed to shut out 99 per cent of ultraviolet rays, meaning it could prove to be a useful personal parasol in the sunny summer months too.
- Is Your "Financial Umbrella" in Place?
- April showers may bring May flowers, but March is National Umbrella Month.
- SMART MONEY: Umbrella insurance can help weather storm
- DEAR READER: The umbrella policy is a simple concept. It's coverage over and above basic insurance. For example: For your car, you're obliged to keep a certain amount of liability insurance in place, generally somewhere around $250,000.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.